The Official ALL Kudos Thread Of Much Rejoicing

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Drama for letting me post Michael Jackson videos on her Facebook wall, but because I don't want to annoy her, I just tagged her on one instead :D

I officially LOVE Minus for letting me know that this thread exists!!
There are always a million folks I'd like to reach out and hug or thank or smile at just because they are special whether they know it or not! Some times I read posts and they really touch my heart and I want to say something special to the person who wrote it and let them know that they made a moment in my day better. At last I have found a home for expressing all my overt and sometimes, down right sickening glee and gratitude for the folks around me.

WARNING! I'm taking this thread by STORM!
I can keep this baby running all by myself for months!

Now, just a brief rundown of who has touched my heart in the past few days. This list will get muchhhh longer as time goes by.

Dramaqueen- for being one of the sweetest folks ever!
Minus (whom, I now officially love) Eve and nilla for being the BEST Mods. EVAH!
BJD--for being adorable and real.
Tehdreamer--For sharing your wisdom and delightful words
EvanFan--For being so sweet
csm--always so nice.
Nerdygirl--for always cracking me up
eris--for being unique, friendly, open and being married to a kick-ass artist hubs who sends us all great pics!
Sophi-for being such a sweety and teaching me to do a better format.
CTF--for inspiringing me to dream of the PERFECT neighbor.
J_S_D--Just for being you.
Jesse--for being such an amazing fellow
sean--for always making me laugh and keeping we waiting for the next installment to his short story.
Mr. Blue- for becoming a real pal.
Electric_F- for becoming a BFF and listening.
Change 4 Good- for being as good as a sister
Floating- for sharing the bumps in the road.
Rayousha-- You're a doll!
Minty- for having those gorgeous eye's( I couldn't leave those out!)
Phad- for always making me ponder
Grainorice-For giving me a new perspective on pancakes and words!
Dead--for always capturing my interest in your words.

There are many more, but for right this second.. I have to walk my dog. In the words of the Terminator, " I'll Be BACK!!" :D

MORE!!!

Brian-- for being so together and sincere all the time.
Lonesome Crow-For being a total character
SophisMami- another absolute sweetheart
Yukhi--Sooo nice and polite. You always make me smile
Luna--Your words always capture me.
Shells-You've made me stop and really think more than once
Lights-I just really like your words.
Edgecrusher--another sweety

There are more than a few of our brand new folks that I enjoy too and I'm sure some who haven't been around in a bit will resurface as well. This was such fun just reliveing the words I read or moments I shared with these folks or just the feeling that some posts they wrote, allowed me. There is a real and huge value to words on these screens.

discolemonade...I had to put you down because your name sticks with me and you made me giggle at least a few times.
Purplerain-love that name too and must say that you seem to be a sweety too.

Cherrystar
Happy Yogi-----You two have already looking forward to more from both of you!!

There is a lot more room on this thread for just taking a second and recalling a good moment brought to you by these great folks we share words with!!

^^^Nina, I think you forgot yourself in there.

Nina--for being quite possibly the sweetest, most caring person on the planet. :)

BJD-Aww, you made me tear right up with that one...Thanks.... :)
Sean-I owed you that cheer-up cause you've given me a lot of good moments on here too. :)

You guys just made my whole day!! :D

I have to admit to a level of selfishness in me.... Being nice and really looking for the good and beautiful aspects of folks makes me feel good. I can be in the shittiest of moods and read a comment like Seans and I immediatly feel a little better because the idea of one person who I'll maybe never bump into, smiled because of something I said...
I've fallen down and screwed up in life just as much as the next person, but I have always been blessed with a kind hand, many times offered by a stranger, to help me up. I always try to, "pay it forward" with offering a compassionate ear or a kind word to another. Something like Karma I guess, though I don't even know if I really believe in it.
I fall down hard on this reasoning with folks who enjoy cruelity though...Like that miserable person who called me a "spoiled, do-gooder ***** with too much time on her hands" For him, I wish an eternity of raw and painful genital warts....

NiNa for being so lovely and a really good person

Sean for his short story and his sweetness

Soph for being her and for sending me a lot of links :D

Nina said:
BJD-Aww, you made me tear right up with that one...Thanks.... :)
Sean-I owed you that cheer-up cause you've given me a lot of good moments on here too. :)

You guys just made my whole day!! :D

I have to admit to a level of selfishness in me.... Being nice and really looking for the good and beautiful aspects of folks makes me feel good. I can be in the shittiest of moods and read a comment like Seans and I immediatly feel a little better because the idea of one person who I'll maybe never bump into, smiled because of something I said...
I've fallen down and screwed up in life just as much as the next person, but I have always been blessed with a kind hand, many times offered by a stranger, to help me up. I always try to, "pay it forward" with offering a compassionate ear or a kind word to another. Something like Karma I guess, though I don't even know if I really believe in it.
I fall down hard on this reasoning with folks who enjoy cruelity though...Like that miserable person who called me a "spoiled, do-gooder ***** with too much time on her hands" For him, I wish an eternity of raw and painful genital warts....

Aha awe, I didn't realize my posts had such an impact on some people.
:):):)

dramaqueen said:
NiNa for being so lovely and a really good person

Sean for his short story and his sweetness

Soph for being her and for sending me a lot of links :D

You're sweet too :D.

((((DramaQ)))) You are a smart and sweet little ray of sunshine! Talking with you and reading your posts can brighten any day! :)
When you're having a bad day it's nice to know we can cheer and maybe brighten yours....

Sean, Yup, a simple word of kindness or a sharing of a talent like the short story, can mean a lot to a person. Your thoughts, words and kindness counts to many...:)

To Doubt The Rabbit for going out of her way to help a total stranger.

Nina, thank you.

Nina: You are so nice, and we know it's genuine. Thank you for that.

Liley: Being such a sweetie, always welcoming.

Sean: For forgiving me.

Purple: For always being there to listen to me ***** about nothing. You lift my mood and make me laugh.

Mysis: Who will probably never read this, but you're a great friend. Your e-card will get done (un)

Sonic:For being so caring.

Minty: Putting up with me sorta? haha you're always posting good music.

Soph: For being a sweetie.

DTR: you're down to earth and I enjoy your posts :)

Minus: Wish I knew you better, but I enjoy your random posts and continuing game thread kingship :p

((((WILL ADD MORE LATAAA)))

discolemonade said:
Minus: Wish I knew you better, but I enjoy your random posts and continuing game thread kingship :p

+ 1 :p

and how could i forget to add you to my kudos shame on me!!!

I <3 u!

Doubt the rabbit, purpleDays and Knight for playing a mean game of hangman on chat.

sterling, an_archist and mysis for being crazy mofos, always bringing the crazy convos.

minty dramaqueen and bjd for keeping it cool

eve and dani for being awesome, always emoticoning a cheery hello to the passerby as they log on to chat.

sean and shybutHi for being cool cats!

all the people who go on chat and silently lurk it up, probably shaking their heads at the spiraling insanity that generally prevails therein.

Kaz, Mallory, Sean, Mysis, BJD, Luna, Soph....

you're all bastards.

Get out of my life.

....not really ^_^

Lemon...Awww, you made my day. Thank you. You get my kudo for kindness today. I'd like to send a Kudo to all the other folks in here who doing the same as I. Finding a few answers of their own and lending a hand to others. It's not hard, doesn't cost a cent and leaves you feeling nice all at once. If society could get down with the notion it would be a nicer world. :)

AFrozenSoul for his free cupcakes. Just making things a little brighter.

Latest posts

Back