The Official ALL Kudos Thread Of Much Rejoicing

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Peter Lorre said:
((((ODESSA))))

Spam has brought us together again! :D

My long lost forum friend! Reunited... through SPAM! REJOICE!

[Also, shout out to Minty for being an awesome friend. :D]

Kudos to Minus, Bread, Liley, Odessa, BJD, DTR, and a few others that make this place fun.
*hugs* to you all.

kudos to dead. for being one of the awesomest persons eva <3

Kudos to Jen, oh dear i love you

Jeremi, just for being Jeremi :)

Kudos to PieBeNice, Sterling, Peto, Mishka, Dead, Minus, Munt, Nerdy, Johny, John, Soph, Alex, Vani, Deb, Jen, Floff, Ryan, Sanal, Vivy, Scifi, Aaron, thatonegirl, CTF, Tiger, Apollo, Rivermaze, Lonelyfairy, Frosty, Christina Sarah, archy, dessa (who i miss), Trevor, Shony, Cheese, Shel, equinox, ak, kayo, Bones.

Hmm I hope I didnt forget anyone.

Liley said:
Kudos to PieBeNice, Sterling, Peto, Mishka, Dead, Minus, Munt, Nerdy, Johny, John, Soph, Alex, Vani, Deb, Jen, Floff, Ryan, Sanal, Vivy, Scifi, Aaron, thatonegirl, CTF, Tiger, Apollo, Rivermaze, Lonelyfairy, Frosty, Christina Sarah, archy, dessa (who i miss), Trevor.

Aww, thanks. :'>

Kudos for you too! ^_^

Liley said:
Kudos to PieBeNice, Sterling, Peto, Mishka, Dead, Minus, Munt, Nerdy, Johny, John, Soph, Alex, Vani, Deb, Jen, Floff, Ryan, Sanal, Vivy, Scifi, Aaron, thatonegirl, CTF, Tiger, Apollo, Rivermaze, Lonelyfairy, Frosty, Christina Sarah, archy, dessa (who i miss), Trevor, Shony, Cheese, Shel, equinox, ak, kayo, Bones.

Who is Munt :club:

Kudos to IgnoredOne for being a wise and steadfast mofo
kudos to Rabbit for being warm and friendly
Kudos to Skuzzie for being silly yet knowing full well how to be it delicately
Kudos to Vega for being the most kind and lovable soul out there
Kudos to Viv for being lovable
Kudos to the intelligent folk pack: Equinox, Nerdygirl, JamaisVu
Kudos to minty for being that rare combination of patient and intelligent yet kind
Kudos to Limlim for being a more hilarious mofo than I will ever be
and generally everyone for putting up with me <_<

This may sound like a cop-out, but I would like to give an unimaginable amount of gratitude to everyone here.

While I realize I've haven't been here long, I've never even seen someone be ugly to another person here. Nothing but kind words and people that genuinely deserve them.

Sorry if I'm being too mushy, I'm just really happy to be apart of a place that accepts those of us who are "Different," in such a great manner!

Thanks everyone! :)

I only hope that I can be just as kind and helpful to all of you!
Your kindness and willingness to express such difficult feelings only helps to strengthen my spirit, (I'm sure yours too!) and allows us to grow as a person.

Never stop being awesome!

Latest posts

Back