The official what you cooking for dinner tonight™ thread

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sonic_95

Reaction score
It is nice out today so I am grilling some marinated chicken along with a baked potato and some corn on the cob. MMMMM

Let's hear what Y'all have in mind :)

Cooking? What does this mean, this 'cooking'? Oh wait, I get it! It's what they do at the deli down the street, right?

Pork Chops

30u4c3c.png

ok so i'm bringing this old thread back to life bc i was going to post one but thought i should search for an existing one first....and there was already a thread!

i think i'll make "breakfast" food for dinner. eggs, hashbrowns, juice. i need comfort food tonight.

kaede said:
ok so i'm bringing this old thread back to life bc i was going to post one but thought i should search for an existing one first....and there was already a thread!

i think i'll make "breakfast" food for dinner. eggs, hashbrowns, juice. i need comfort food tonight.

Sounds yum! I had a prawn salad, I'm trying to lose some excess christmas weight grr.

kaede said:

that sounds awesome. i love breakfast food. :)

@lou and edgecrusher: it was yum and awesome! i put onion, peppers, and mushrooms in the hashbrowns and then i made a fried egg with a runny yolk and put it on top of the hash browns. and i had some pineapple for dessert. what's better than breakfast food for dinner? :)

Spare said:
Cooking? What does this mean, this 'cooking'? Oh wait, I get it! It's what they do at the deli down the street, right?

Indeed, at least that's my idea of cooking too :D

I'll have Pop Tarts and a Nutri-Grain bar for dinner. I know that's kinda terrible. The rest of you are making me hungry.

@JamaisVu: Pop Tarts sounds real good too, as long as it's the chocolate kind!!

kaede said:
@lou and edgecrusher: it was yum and awesome! i put onion, peppers, and mushrooms in the hashbrowns and then i made a fried egg with a runny yolk and put it on top of the hash browns. and i had some pineapple for dessert. what's better than breakfast food for dinner? :)

that sounds absolutely amazing... minus the peppers, lol. that is one of the few things i dont really like.

Pizza, spicy chicken barbecue pizza. And milk.
I eat off of an odd combination of Noritake china and paper plates.

tonight i'm going to make a quiche with bacon, onion, mushrooms and cheese. i guess i'd better go get started now.

either grilled cheese or left over pizza

it takes the skill of only an exceptional chef to do such amazing feats

I always or mostly try to save money on the dinner because i know that it is one thing were the bugdet could change.

So mostly i buy some kind of beef meat and create sloppy joes or pasta with meet sauce.

Today i bought a pack of small slized chicken cubes and a bag of frozen vegetables and a pack of brown sauce in powder that mixes with milk or water. Any sauce or meat will do

Then heat and boil all these and mix em together with your favorite spice..bon appetite ;)

Latest posts

Back