The paranormal

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cornell Witte

Reaction score
I was reading something and I'm just wondering if anyone every experienced any paranormal activity?

when I was 5 years old, we lived in an apartment and I slept in the living room. I remember waking up to a bright red face with a scary grin floating out from under a table alongside the wall... I screamed bloody murder and by the time my grandmother came downstairs it went away. Of course my family doesn't believe me, especially being I was only 5 years old but I remember that day.

I have also remember seeing a doll standing behind a fan, not once but two separate times. The fan was on, with the fan blades spinning, and I went to look behind the fan and the doll disappeared.

or I could just be mental.

Paranormal? Nothing to it.... :p

Surely, odd things never happen on a giant rock circling a massive blazing fireball careening at quickening speeds toward oblivion through the whole of existence...in a panorama that can only be described as a bag of the most beautiful gems scattered about.

and they said to me: Do you want to stay?

and I said: Do I have to?

and they said: No

and one said: Go back

Just one experience.. but i am not sure if it was reality, my subconscious, my memories or just my imagination... still it is an unsolved thing on my head..

Cornell Witte said:
I was reading something and I'm just wondering if anyone every experienced any paranormal activity?

when I was 5 years old, we lived in an apartment and I slept in the living room. I remember waking up to a bright red face with a scary grin floating out from under a table alongside the wall... I screamed bloody murder and by the time my grandmother came downstairs it went away. Of course my family doesn't believe me, especially being I was only 5 years old but I remember that day.

I have also remember seeing a doll standing behind a fan, not once but two separate times. The fan was on, with the fan blades spinning, and I went to look behind the fan and the doll disappeared.

or I could just be mental.

I had an experience like that in a house where I stayed only two months, every freaking night I would dream of seeing the room with completely different furniture, always the same, couldn't place it from end of 19th century to maybe 1930ies? 1940ies?, and armchair with flowery upholstery, and several times sitting in it this fat guy with a half-burned face.
It is to say that I was under a lot of stress because the music of the neighbors kept me awake most of the time, and eventually after some weeks I had to move before going mad, but it looked so real…
The house were I grew up, the outside walls were from the 15th century, and 4 previous renters (as far as it was possible to search back in time) went mad or depressed, the one before my family was a painter who went crazy and committed suicide there, my father went mad in that house, and the neighbor downstairs had severe depression for 30 years. Just saying. I didn't know all this when I was growing up of course, but I often felt a "presence" when I was by myself.
Again, I might be mental too.

By the way, did I mention that the house where I live in for the last two years, two years of total solitude and my life falling apart, is exactly on top of where the city gallows used to be? No ghosts though.

I thought I would necro-post (haha) on this thread since Halloween is right around the corner.

Have you had any paranormal or supernatural experiences? I've never seen a ghost but I worked for 3 years as a volunteer in a historic Gold Rush era cemetery and I remember looking over my shoulder a few times there. One time some workers were digging up a 19th century gravesite to fix and refurbish it and they found 4 complete beds buried underground. Not paranormal but very weird to see that. Nobody knew why the beds were there but they thought perhaps the beds' owners died of a contagious disease and everything including the beds were buried along with the victims.

-Teresa

Latest posts

Back