The Pets thread

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is funny. And a handsome kitty - if we could see the whiskery cute face once it lifts out of the toilet...:D

One dog - basset and shepherd mix
One cat - domestic, silver tabby??

The dog thinks that loveseat is his and the cat thinks he's in a covered wagon.View attachment 9

No, I didn't take these pics with a view master...so please excuse the poor quality.

P.S...how in the hell do I get the pics to show instead of having to click on them?? Thanks.

Attachments

• joey.jpg
    joey.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 20
  • moby.jpg
    moby.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 22
One 19-year old cat, Felix. I would post a pic, he's a handsome boy but he's also got a cataract over one eye (this doesn't bother him at all) - anyway, the cataract seems to gross some people out, not sure why, and I don't want to bother anyone.

My 5-year son and him are best buddies, they cuddle together all the time. :)

jaguarundi said:
That is funny. And a handsome kitty - if we could see the whiskery cute face once it lifts out of the toilet...:D

fe1809c960ca59b66d07aa8cd397169e_zps9de35c12.jpg

He told me that it was his doppelgänger that I saw! Lol

:)

321 said:
jaguarundi said:

fe1809c960ca59b66d07aa8cd397169e_zps9de35c12.jpg

He told me that it was his doppelgänger that I saw! Lol

:)

To quote Mandy Rice Davies ..'he would, wouldn't he.'😹

Aww Skafish.. Boomer is a beauty.

I hope you got him a nice meaty bone for his birthday.

Tulip23 said:
Aww Skafish.. Boomer is a beauty.

I hope you got him a nice meaty bone for his birthday.

I'm glad you like him. I think he is too, we got him from a breeder who breeds show Goldens. He has the nice show-dog square shape.

I would love to get him a bone, we usually do get him a nice, meaty bone just like you said, and a toy for his birthday. He likes to play with dog toys shaped like animals. Some of his favorites are a little blue gator and a little green dragon. He loves opening gifts and shredding paper.

Unfortunately, this year he is having to wear his cone and take meds for conjunctivitis, and he is going to the vet today :( I really hope he's okay.

Hopefully he just has to wait a little while before he is fine, and then we'll celebrate his birthday when he's feeling better.

Hope he's fine - they bring such joy, but worry too! I'm sure he will enjoy whatever birthday treat you have for him.:)

jaguarundi said:
Hope he's fine - they bring such joy, but worry too! I'm sure he will enjoy whatever birthday treat you have for him.:)

Joy and worry is exactly right. He has so much character - he brightens our days with his wagging tail and his smiling face and his funny antics like stealing shoes, thrashing his toys and pinning people so they can't get away from his lick attack! He is pretty much a human. But we worry too, especially on the vet days - those are the worst. It's hard to think about anything else until he is back and we hear that he is going to be okay.

This time it looks like he is mostly fine, but has some nasty allergies - I guess there's a lot of that going around this year. But, it means he can't have a special bone until he is through with the medication. Hopefully he'll be fine by the time my brother gets back from school and Boomer can celebrate with his pack.

Boomer looks like such an adorable one. I hope he will be all right. Sending him my well wishes!

Glad Boomer is OK, my Trojie has allergy issues, but it's skin issues with him. I give him cod liver oil which works really well for his coat.

Anyway Boomer is a lovely dog and I hope he is back with his special bone soon as he possibly can be!:D

ladyforsaken said:
Boomer looks like such an adorable one. I hope he will be all right. Sending him my well wishes!

Awe, thanks. I hope he will be alright too. For now it looks like we just have to keep him out of trouble while he heals. I can't wait for him to be able to play again, right now we can't even snuggle because he has to just calm his hot spots down. I hope he gets better soon so we can go for walks before it gets too hot and before this year's mosquitoes arrive.

jaguarundi said:
Glad Boomer is OK, my Trojie has allergy issues, but it's skin issues with him. I give him cod liver oil which works really well for his coat.

Anyway Boomer is a lovely dog and I hope he is back with his special bone soon as he possibly can be!:D

Yea, it looks like we will just have to wait until his hot spots go away. He has a skin allergy too, on his face and tail. The trick is to keep him from clawing his face and re-opening his injuries, so mostly he has to wear his cone. I saw yesterday that we already have a flavor bone ready for him in the pantry...I guess we'll just have to count down the days!

ladyforsaken said:

I second that! You two look like best buds. =]

Solivagant said:
ladyforsaken said:

I second that! You two look like best buds. =]

He's my brother from another mother. I love being greeted by his smile in the morning, seeing him wag when I am near him, and hearing his mischievous bark :) glad you are wishing him well. He is still very playful and is acting more energetic all the time.

Latest posts

Back