The Pets thread

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think someday, I would love to have some pets. Maybe a variety would be nice. If I have the means. They're so lovely. Maybe even a tortoise. I miss my tortoise. I wonder where he is and how he's doing now.

To all those who wished him well after he sprained his knee, here is mon petit chien, fully recovered....

[youtube]-S_l1qaw-F0[/youtube]​

markings-30.jpg

Awww fabulous.. I had a fit of the giggles watching Trojan having fun and rolling about.
He wasn't paying the least bit attention to you calling him. He was having too much fun.
He sure is a loveable rascal.
Thanks for sharing your video :D:D

Tulip23 said:
Awww fabulous.. I had a fit of the giggles watching Trojan having fun and rolling about.
He wasn't paying the least bit attention to you calling him. He was having too much fun.
He sure is a loveable rascal.
Thanks for sharing your video :D:D

Thanks Tulip! He is a naughty old boy but I love him! He listens to me about 80% of the time, the rest he just does what he wants, as is his heritage as a free, proud, utterly spoiled French mutt!:p

Love when pets completely ignore their owner. They are so good at that.

I think we all can take a lesson on how to enjoy life, like your Trojie.

Grackle said:
Love when pets completely ignore their owner. They are so good at that.

I think we all can take a lesson on how to enjoy life, like your Trojie.

Oh that's what dogs are for, you know? To remind us that life can be a simple joy, that tomorrow is another day, and that bathtime will kill you if you get sucked down the plug. But after that, hey, you get a blow dry and a dog treat and you forget it...

(He had a bath yesterday and is all fluffy and fresh smelling now. He hates that lol😹).

ladyforsaken said:
I think someday, I would love to have some pets. Maybe a variety would be nice. If I have the means. They're so lovely. Maybe even a tortoise. I miss my tortoise. I wonder where he is and how he's doing now.

Awe :( hope your tortoise is at least happy, wherever he is.

I thought you said you had a rabbit though?

jaguarundi said:
To all those who wished him well after he sprained his knee, here is mon petit chien, fully recovered....

Cheers to dogs making full recoveries! :D

PS - Boomer only listens sometimes, mostly he just likes to do what he wants tooo. I see it's not just us! haha

TheSkaFish said:
ladyforsaken said:

jaguarundi said:

Cheers to dogs making full recoveries! :D

PS - Boomer only listens sometimes, mostly he just likes to do what he wants tooo. I see it's not just us! haha

Yes and its always in front of people and you can just feel them thinking, tsk tsk, sort of! But I wouldn't want a robo dog, its not my style, l like that he is a bit naughty sometimes. 😸

TheSkaFish said:
ladyforsaken said:

Aww thanks. I hope so too for my tortoise.

Ah yes, I meant, I would love to have more pets. I've always wanted a cat, but my family don't really like cats. I can't see what is much of a difference between rabbit and cat.. maybe cos cats like scratching. :\

ladyforsaken said:
TheSkaFish said:
ladyforsaken said:

Aww thanks. I hope so too for my tortoise.

Ah yes, I meant, I would love to have more pets. I've always wanted a cat, but my family don't really like cats. I can't see what is much of a difference between rabbit and cat.. maybe cos cats like scratching. :\

Major difference between cats and bunnies.. Cats like bossing you around😸 Just ask most cat owners.....

jaguarundi said:
Yes and its always in front of people and you can just feel them thinking, tsk tsk, sort of! But I wouldn't want a robo dog, its not my style, l like that he is a bit naughty sometimes. 😸

Hahaha. I hear you about wanting a dog with a lot of personality. Even the vet calls Boomer "sneaky". I like his naughty side too, so long as it doesn't get him into serious trouble. He always makes a mischievous smiling face when he is up to his tricks, like when he is planning to steal food, or thrashing my mom's shoes (he ONLY goes for her shoes, too!) or when he likes to go up to people and lick them a lot, wagging all the while. Sometimes he pins people with his arms so they can't get away from the licking. I think he knows he's being funny.

Don Vittorio Corleone and my autumn boots.

Attachments

• Vito_botas.jpg
    Vito_botas.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 8

Latest posts

Back