The poem

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GHOSTNYOURMIST

Reaction score
First of all, I don't write poems, I suck at anything that has anything to do with words. So I will tell you how it came about. I was on a hunting trip and it was real early in morning, just getting daylight, I was setting just below a grave yard and all the sudden words started popping into my head. I took out my pen and started writing.

Of spirit or specter
no answer I give
as her form took shape
from out of the mist.

Her screams can be herd
from time to time
but are they real
or just in my mind.

She moves towards the shadows
not touching the ground
I dare not move
or make even a sound.

And as she disappears
into the trees
it leaves only one question

Do you believe?

My daughter has posted this on a couple sites and it still gives me chills when I think about it.
At first I was going to do an investagation at the grave yard and even got my stuff ready, then I thought, I was given a gift and I should just enjoy it. I know not many people will believe this but I swear it's the truth. Kinda spooky isn't it?

That is a interesting story. Maybe one of the dead ppl that is barred in that graveyard got you to do it? Sorry to be the one to tell you that you got possessed hahah

Amazing to say you never do poetry.

ya that is really great, it would make a great rock song.

it's tottally rad

Yes, I do paranormal investigations, I have a 4 person team that I work with and my daughter goes sometimes. But something told me, leave this one alone.

Latest posts

Back