The Real Callie

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Name calling isn't allowed here, you should know that by now. That issue was taken care of.

Cool, a love thread on Callie!

Well, I for one like her taste in clothing, she exchanged a nice picture of it once. I also like the way her hair shines in the sunlight (virtually, of course).

I also think she's very sweet. If I want an honest opinion, I know I can always ask her and she'll give it to me straight.

Cool! Anyone else want in?

A legal child? That hardly makes any sense in the context that it's in. 21 is a grown adult, regardless of being young or the notion of some folks being immature at that age. You can drink liquor at that age. You can buy a gun before that age. You can sign up for military services and serve for this country well before that age. 21 is not a child.

VanillaCreme said:
A legal child? That hardly makes any sense in the context that it's in. 21 is a grown adult, regardless of being young or the notion of some folks being immature at that age. You can drink liquor at that age. You can buy a gun before that age. You can sign up for military services and serve for this country well before that age. 21 is not a child.

You can do anything but rent a car at a reasonable price at 21. ;)

Is that just jealousy? A 40+ woman is perfectly aware that her soul mate is just 21, i don't see any problem. They are both grown up( at the age of 21 people are more than aware of how things works) and they like each other so there is no need of saving them.

I admit that I would love having someone who cares about me but I won't rain on the parade of someone else just because they got something i desire

Is your snow going upwards?

And now back to Callie, the Real one.

I'm sorry girls, but I can't allow that.

As future dictator of planet Earth, all the women on it are automatically dating me. I'd ask you to cease and desist, lest I have my personal honor guard arrest you both and detain you as per Article 78.B paragraph 40, section 3; "no romantic relationship allowed that do not remotely concern our God-King. Penalty is a 25k fine, plus personal service at the God-King's discretion."

That'll be all, peons. :D

Richard_39 said:

As future dictator of planet Earth, all the women on it are automatically dating me. I'd ask you to cease and desist, lest I have my personal honor guard arrest you both and detain you as per Article 78.B paragraph 40, section 3; "no romantic relationship allowed that do not remotely concern our God-King. Penalty is a 25k fine, plus personal service at the God-King's discretion."

YOU DARE SPEAK TO ME THIS WAY???? DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM????? :club:

Now, back to worshiping me.

TheRealCallie said:
Richard_39 said:

YOU DARE SPEAK TO ME THIS WAY???? DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM????? :club:

Now, back to worshiping me.

Oops.

Apologies, mistress.
I shall grovel immediately henceforth.

Latest posts

Back