The Rise And Fall Of Creed

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Creed, or at least the frontman of Creed, came to my town a few years ago - before COVID I think - to play a festival here. I remember going for a walk that night and hearing it in the distance. He sounded pretty good, to be honest, and happy to be doing a show - he sounded like he was putting real effort into it instead of just phoning it in.

The Creed jokes can be funny, but at the same time, I feel like hating on Creed kind of became a "cool" thing to do, and they aren't really that bad.

Creed, or at least the frontman of Creed, came to my town a few years ago - before COVID I think - to play a festival here. I remember going for a walk that night and hearing it in the distance. He sounded pretty good, to be honest, and happy to be doing a show - he sounded like he was putting real effort into it instead of just phoning it in.

The Creed jokes can be funny, but at the same time, I feel like hating on Creed kind of became a "cool" thing to do, and they aren't really that bad.
Agreed :)
It's the mob mentality given to the masses by the media (propagandists)
Week one: "love creed! Buy their album! Here they are on MTV! Ain't they cool mofos?!"
Week 60: "creed is a total joke. Who even listens to them anymore? Uncool bastards!"

Meanwhile the record companies are just laughing it all the way to the bank... they got what they wanted by the time they flipped the script on everyone at home.. and that is: their money.. lol /end rohini rant

:cool:

Agreed :)
It's the mob mentality given to the masses by the media (propagandists)
Week one: "love creed! Buy their album! Here they are on MTV! Ain't they cool mofos?!"
Week 60: "creed is a total joke. Who even listens to them anymore? Uncool bastards!"

Meanwhile the record companies are just laughing it all the way to the bank... they got what they wanted by the time they flipped the script on everyone at home.. and that is: their money.. lol /end rohini rant

:cool:

Yeah, that seems to be the formula with the music business.
Ultimately, it always is about the Benjamins.

PS - "Rohini Rants" sounds like a pretty cool idea for a show! 😄

I'm confused, don't think Creed is that bad. Now, Hoobastank on the other hand they're bad. Their band name has stank in it and every time their song "The Reason" plays I want to yell make it stop lol

I'm kind of out of it....didn't Rocky die or have cancer in the last one or something? Can't call it a Rocky movie anymore lol
Yeah, Rocky had cancer but he's bloody Rocky, like everything else, he kicked it's arse. Disappointingly Stallone was cut from Creed 3 due to an ongoing dispute with the producer. This kinda harks back to that chat about artists owning their own work, he wrote, directed and starred or co starred in most of the franchise movies yet the studio owns it.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back