The Walking Dead

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AJR

Reaction score
That is what I am. A fellow traveller, one of the walking dead. The person who may be my only friend in this world just had a baby yesterday. I was/am excited for him and the new chapter of life he can begin. This event also made me take a hard look at myself and my own life and the result was not favorable. I hate this world, hate the greedy overprivileged kids who's mommy and daddy spoil, hate the women who put me in the friend zone where I die of neglect, hate how hard it is to find new friends, hate that I am so **** lazy, and finally hate that I dont have the courage to die. So when you see me on the street, there is no reason to wave or stop and say hi. I am already dead, Im just not six feet under yet. Every attempt I make for a "cure" has ended in disaster. It is my own fault I know, I didnt work hard enough, I wanted more than they did, or I just couldnt handle any more rejection.

So here I am. An infected. It makes me think of one thing my father once said to me before he kicked me out of his home, he said, "Tony you are a cancer, if we dont cut you out you will infect everyone" For a long time I resented him for saying such a thing to his own son but now I know he just saw what I couldnt. I bet I would frighten anyone who could see the dark aura that surrounds me. For me the cure is death and until I grow the courage to do it myself I have to continue to live. I have to continue to grow older, more bitter, more sad, more angry. So ends another rant about my pathetic life. If you do see me walking down the street, do me a favor and treat me like you would a zombie and blow my brains out.

AJR said:
That is what I am. A fellow traveller, one of the walking dead. The person who may be my only friend in this world just had a baby yesterday. I was/am excited for him and the new chapter of life he can begin. This event also made me take a hard look at myself and my own life and the result was not favorable. I hate this world, hate the greedy overprivileged kids who's mommy and daddy spoil, hate the women who put me in the friend zone where I die of neglect, hate how hard it is to find new friends, hate that I am so **** lazy, and finally hate that I dont have the courage to die. So when you see me on the street, there is no reason to wave or stop and say hi. I am already dead, Im just not six feet under yet. Every attempt I make for a "cure" has ended in disaster. It is my own fault I know, I didnt work hard enough, I wanted more than they did, or I just couldnt handle any more rejection.

So here I am. An infected. It makes me think of one thing my father once said to me before he kicked me out of his home, he said, "Tony you are a cancer, if we dont cut you out you will infect everyone" For a long time I resented him for saying such a thing to his own son but now I know he just saw what I couldnt. I bet I would frighten anyone who could see the dark aura that surrounds me. For me the cure is death and until I grow the courage to do it myself I have to continue to live. I have to continue to grow older, more bitter, more sad, more angry. So ends another rant about my pathetic life. If you do see me walking down the street, do me a favor and treat me like you would a zombie and blow my brains out.
I don't know you or your father, but to call his own son a "Cancer" is in my opinion is appalling in the truest sense of the word. Don't let anyone else define who your are. You do what's best for you, not someone else. If my father called me a "Cancer" I'd pretty **** hurt.

I know it sounds easy for me to say because I'm not in your shoes, but you have the right to be happy, sad, angry, and courageous. Summon your courage and show the world just how powerful and strong you really are. That way, your self respect will grow and confidence will follow.

Be who you are. If someone else doesn't like it, to Hell with him or her. Be strong mentally and do so in any situation that life throws at you. You will become better and better, and any poor soul who dares to cross you
will think twice about doing it again.

LoneKiller said:
AJR said:

I don't know you or your father, but to call his own son a "Cancer" is in my opinion is appalling in the truest sense of the word. Don't let anyone else define who your are. You do what's best for you, not someone else. If my father called me a "Cancer" I'd pretty **** hurt.

I know it sounds easy for me to say because I'm not in your shoes, but you have the right to be happy, sad, angry, and courageous. Summon your courage and show the world just how powerful and strong you really are. That way, your self respect will grow and confidence will follow.

Be who you are. If someone else doesn't like it, to Hell with him or her. Be strong mentally and do so in any situation that life throws at you. You will become better and better, and any poor soul who dares to cross you
will think twice about doing it again.

Really good Advice.
I kinda feel the same but as you man but at a smaller degree. I don't feel the need to talk to a girl i find attractive because I don't feel like hearing rejection. This being hard for me to get over must be what (If you choose to) it is for you X100 . Fight Hard, and spread your wings man. Nothing but support from me to you.

ohh, cmon man, cheer up! we are ALL LOST, i was told I should go to shrink to talk about my loneliness ? but you know, Skrew it! You will become happier, and you'r gonna find your soulmate, and you are gonna treat her better than anyone, couse you've experinced such loneliness... Btw. Walking dead is an awesome series : )

Must have been really hard for your own father to do that. I'm sorry.

Dark aura of hate, depression, what is it that you have?

You refer a lot to "walking down the street", does that mean that you feel alienated by common people, that they don't give you a chance to talk or be friends? If you think that people out there "hate you" and you should "hate them for doing so" then I'm afraid you're wrong.

I too thought that everyone hated me, it wasn't true.

You aren't a zombie, just a regular human being. :p

Ak5 said:
Must have been really hard for your own father to do that. I'm sorry.

Dark aura of hate, depression, what is it that you have?

You refer a lot to "walking down the street", does that mean that you feel alienated by common people, that they don't give you a chance to talk or be friends? If you think that people out there "hate you" and you should "hate them for doing so" then I'm afraid you're wrong.

I too thought that everyone hated me, it wasn't true.

You aren't a zombie, just a regular human being. :p

I am sure you all have experienced it. Being in a crowed room but feeling so alone. Well I feel that way all the time. I have more bad experiences than good ones. Everytime and I mean everytime I let someone in they let me down. I have gotten the whole stay possitive things will work out from so many people but it is a bullshit copout honestly. I believed it when I was 17 and people said things like keep your chin up you have your whole life ahead of you. I believed it when I was 21 and people said college will be great you will make so many friends. I just dont believe that anymore. I dont believe there is someone there for me, the best I can seem to do is make paper friends. I make pals at work but that lasts until work is done then Im back to being alone. I am not really sad about it anymore. I just accept that is the way it is and probably always will. I appreciate all of the kind words you have said to me. It helps me a lot to know there is a place where I can go that doesnt make me feel so alone. I wish you guys lived by me then we could hang out or something, so Im not some crazy guy who only has friends on the internet lol.

Ak5 said:
AJR said:
so Im not some crazy guy who only has friends on the internet lol.

Don't worry, that makes two of us XD

3, and i dont know if this offends any females but I think im way too young and unexperienced to be looking for "That one Girl"

What kind of cancer do you have? Because I have a cancer too, if possible, let's merge this cancer and create something more cancerous that piss those asses off and dominate them...

Latest posts

Back