The World Cup starts soon, anybody cares?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's been plenty of talk from players and FA's of participating countries og how they do not wish to risk incurring bans/fines/sanctions etc. fresia's sake, there's people out there risking far more for standing up for human rights.

You know what I'd really like to see? When they award the World Cup to the winners, the team plus coaching staff place the trophy plus winner medals on the turf and then just head off home.

Lmao!

Very happy about Holland going home and obviously Croatia winning though I'd be happier if it was Croatia defeating France...

My favorites from now on, teams I wouldn't mind winning it:

Croatia - obviously :)
Moroco - go underdogs!
Portugal; - because ronaldo
Argentina - because messi

Teams that should NOT win under any circumstance whatsoever: France, England. Obviously either France or England are going home tomorrow and likely it will be England, unfortunately France are unstoppable at the moment even without Benzemea which is weird as he is the only player from France that I'd hope to win the WC. Mbappe is very overrated albeit a nice guy it seems...anyway I want to see Ronaldo lifting the trophy.

Latest posts

Back