The worst part

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Its Valentines Day today.

Two days ago, me and my girlfriend of 2 & a 1/2 years broke up. The past two days, and especially today have been some of the loneliest I've ever had. Its not the grief exaggerating things, its pure loneliness.

Our relationship was always rocky, but we always managed to come good, and to make the good better than the bad. Story is, her father cheated on her mother, and she grew up with the insecurity and mistrust of men. She always thought I was having another relationship, however I abjectly denied this. I finally thought we had settled into a more serious and trusting frame in the last 6 months, no lies, no more mistrust, everything was wonderful.

Three nights ago, we had a disagreement and so she said "I'm going to bed." I was pretty cranky, so I signed out (of msn) and ignored the phone calls and went to sleep. I woke up and here she is at my place.

She came over to my house that night, while I slept and snuck into the office. Because I wasn't in the office, I was claimed to be out, cheating on her.

Its Valentines and the huge suprise I had for her is now sitting around useless. My friends have deserted me and so for the past 2 days i've sat around. Just Sat. Around. With my feelings. ...

And now I've finally typed 'I am so lonely' into Google and here I am.

Now I may just seem to be crying a river, but I just need to get this off my chest. I have no one to talk to, so saying what i have to say here....

Thanks for listening... I spose.

You're most welcome, better if you join us and be a member, you don't have to say your name, and my advice is to wait maybe things will become better between you and her. And if you really care about her, a mobile message could fix something, specially that today is Valentine's.

its good to talk, vent and share, so don't stop doing it. Also, you find someone elses posts that almost reads like your own life, and then you don't feel so much alone. You are welcome here at this difficult time in your life.

Latest posts

Back