There is a coward and a hypocrite

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memyself

Reaction score
You know who you are. Edited post, dished out insults and “canceled” the discussion. A self professed free speech bullshit artist can’t deal when a strong woman stands up to him. EF2CFAB2-AE04-410C-97A3-ED2FC038481E.gif

There's a way to delete posts? I've said some stupid honeysuckle that I wish I could call back

I don’t think you can, but I believe if you start a thread, you can close it. Maybe some pros would confIrm.

Been awhile since two threads were closed on the same night lol
I don’t think you can, but I believe if you start a thread, you can close it. Maybe some pros would confIrm.
You can request a mod to close it.

You know, forum rules specifically states we aren't authorised ro call out and single out other members.
I fail to see a purpose to this thread, or it's value.
As Michael above stated, it's unecessary drama and vitriol.

Or a mod can see where a thread is going and close it. Don't jump to conclusions. It's been my experience, that the person you are talking about does NOT give up on something like that.

And honestly, posting this thread doesn't make you any better than him. And I wouldn't be surprised if you find this thread to be closed too.

We we disagree without the name calling and personal attacks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back