Theyre All Sad People

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Indifferent

Reaction score
This is my acoustic EP I made in 2013 that took me most of the year- eight tracks- twenty two minutes- recorded on a cassette 4 track. Leave some comments or criticism :) also posted it on soundcloud if you want to skip tracks or download or whatever. Hope you enjoy it!
[video=youtube]
I Dont Have The Patience. 00:00 - 04:06
Skinny, Narrow, Room. 04:12 - 06:04
A Shared Moment. 06:08 - 08:49
She's Not Mine. I'm Hers. 08:53 - 11:09
Old People Parallel Park. 11:13 - 14:15
Down, Everyday. 14:20 - 16:36
Now that Hurt the Both of Us. 16:40 - 19:46
Very Vibrant. 19:50 - 22:11

Nice work. I wonder what the studio version would sound like. They suggest more restlessness than sadness to me. Also that they are more about the "I" than "they". The lyrics are sad, the music is calming and ends on a positive tone. So my preference order is: 2, 4, 8, 1, 3, 6, 5, 7.
I would review some song titles, even the album title.
Is that the cover concept? The image is interesting.

zero said:
Nice work. I wonder what the studio version would sound like. They suggest more restlessness than sadness to me. Also that they are more about the "I" than "they". The lyrics are sad, the music is calming and ends on a positive tone. So my preference order is: 2, 4, 8, 1, 3, 6, 5, 7.
I would review some song titles, even the album title.
Is that the cover concept? The image is interesting.

Yeah, this album came out very "I" and not much "they," but it's hard for me to write "they" stuff because it sounds... oversimplified or one sided. Good catch though! I've never had anyone else see that before.

The demo cover I drew was just something on the spot. When I think about The Curving Line I think in graphs, time, and optical illusions like horizons. More or less I didn't want the demos to be without a face so I threw that on there.

Thank you for listening, you'd be surprised I think on how hard it is to get just one person to actually hear what you're saying, let alone chime in some words. :)

And 2 is also my favorite :p

Well done Indifferent,

I am sure it took time and effort for the final result.
But all in all, it was worth it!
I enjoyed the album.
Way to go pal, way to go!

P.S: I even saw your live performance, good job out there.

"An open stage performance at the House of Valdar in Green Bay
Very Vibrant, Now that Hurt the Both of Us, Without Lawful Authority"

Thank you! I really appreciate it!
Good words are few and far between. :D

I hate making mistakes, let alone in front of people, but you sorta encouraged me to open my other video back up. Those two shows were my idea of a birthday present to myself, since I don't have enough material to play regular venues, and I don't get others ears often. There's no reason I don't nose these into the thread. Thank you, again!

[video=youtube]
[video=youtube]

Indifferent said:
Thank you! I really appreciate it!
Good words are few and far between. :D

I hate making mistakes, let alone in front of people, but you sorta encouraged me to open my other video back up. Those two shows were my idea of a birthday present to myself, since I don't have enough material to play regular venues, and I don't get others ears often. There's no reason I don't nose these into the thread. Thank you, again!

c7042679d5655ed287d9b8e3856d805b.jpg

Indifferent said:
but you sorta encouraged me to open my other video back up

I am glad.

Latest posts

Back