things going sideways

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

badaboom

Reaction score
Nothing ever goes my way. Ever.
Especially these days. I have no luck, no fate, nothing comes to me, especially friends/girls/or just anything in life. And if I try to get something like a job, do my school work, be social, I just end up failing. This has been going on for exactly a year. I don't want to coexist with this world anymore. And don't tell me not to give up or not try, cause I've been like this for years, YEARS. Also I would add, im a very good looking, educated, neat, good person, nothing is wrong with me, I dont have low self esteem or anything, I just have no fate what so ever. !!!!!!!!!!!

badaboom said:
im a very good looking, educated, neat, good person, nothing is wrong with me, I dont have low self esteem or anything,

badaboom said:
I have no luck,

you seem pretty **** lucky in these aspects of life anyways.

badaboom said:
This has been going on for exactly a year. I don't want to coexist with this world anymore. And don't tell me not to give up or not try, cause I've been like this for years, YEARS,

I’m sort of confused about this part, but overall I feel you on the lack of girlfriends department.

I hope that the fates find you some hope and determination ;). And some good friends and a sweet girl.

Cheerio!

Latest posts

Back