Things I Just Don't Get

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
apetent.jpeg

Why tents only collapse when its raining.

I don't get why people smoke, do hard drugs, get obsessed with Hollywood celebrities, watch shows like Keeping Up with the Kardashians, don't know how to save money, become a-holes on purpose especially when they're all grown ups, etc.

That's all for now.

How someone can say one thing or several but their actions speak much louder words and expect me to fall for it?

People who kill animals just to stuff them and display to their friends with great pride and bragging rights. Take away the Goddamn rifle and see how tough you are.

LoneKiller said:
People who kill animals just to stuff them and display to their friends with great pride and bragging rights. Take away the Goddamn rifle and see how tough you are.

LOL :D

LoneKiller said:

This reminds me...when I was in high school I went over to this girl's house (her father was a bow hunter). In their living room was a ferocious looking stuffed black bear posed in a menacing fashion. There was a little tuft of fur missing in its chest, and the girl told me that's where her father's arrow had struck it. I was in awe that he killed a bear with a single arrow.

A few hours later, her father says, "Do you want to see my hunting video, where I got that bear?" Of course I did, so I started watching. In the video this guy and his buddies are walking along in the woods, and see this bear sleeping in a tree (no honeysuckle - I didn't even know bears did that) - he shoots it with his bow and the thing plummets about 20 feet to its death. So much for being a badass.

theraab said:
LoneKiller said:

This reminds me...when I was in high school I went over to this girl's house (her father was a bow hunter). In their living room was a ferocious looking stuffed black bear posed in a menacing fashion. There was a little tuft of fur missing in its chest, and the girl told me that's where her father's arrow had struck it. I was in awe that he killed a bear with a single arrow.

A few hours later, her father says, "Do you want to see my hunting video, where I got that bear?" Of course I did, so I started watching. In the video this guy and his buddies are walking along in the woods, and see this bear sleeping in a tree (no honeysuckle - I didn't even know bears did that) - he shoots it with his bow and the thing plummets about 20 feet to its death. So much for being a badass.
Yeah. A sleeping Bear in a tree. Tough target. lol

Ketchup has been around 5 years longer than God. That stuff was in glass bottles for the longest time until they finally started to use squeezable bottles. They had the technology at the time to make the plastic. Why wait 10 zillion years to use it? While I'm at it. Slam Dancing is another thing. I judge those who are unto it, but to me, it seems like a good way to get into a fight.

I don't get why people go to the gym then circle the parking lot for the closest spot to the door so they don't have to walk far!

SofiasMami said:
I don't get why people go to the gym then circle the parking lot for the closest spot to the door so they don't have to walk far!

Same thing with Walmart.

Especially because most people that I see at Walmart could use that extra little bit of exercise from walking.

Facebook update before a night out:

"OMG tonight is gonna be so awesome, I'm gonna get so drunk!! :D xxx"

Facebook update after a night out:

"Never ever again :( :("

This happens more or less every week

People quoting every single message in a thread before adding a short response. Have given up on a number of threads on this forum as I’m confused seeing the same message/messages quoted all the **** time!

Why someone would want to pull down other peoples empathy for others and claim them as the most 'judgemental' of people.

WTF! Forum is under attack, under attack!
Links are not taking me to the correct place. AHHHHHH! HAHAHA!

Latest posts

Back