Things People Do Or/And Say That Disgust You And Piss You Off

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LoneKiller said:
I'm getting a little sick and tired of people saying: "..Don't Go There.."

That's like what, so 90's. lol

Annoying neighbours who don't have the common decency to shut the hell up after 11pm, and think that just because a window is shut means you can't hear them when they talk loudly by it. And people leaving doors open that have a notice to keep closed, and rudely anchor it open in front of another persons door, blocking it.

There was one thing in the past that bothered me, because chess players are usually well educated people. There was a weekend tournament held in Edmunston, N.B. a little north of a decade ago.

The tournament director asked me to be the one to work the table where players pay their money to enter the tournament. There was a massive banner above me that said: "..First Round Starts At 9:00 am.."

I can't tell you how many players walked up and asked me when the first round begins. All of these brilliant chess minds, and yet a huge sign didn't catch their eyes. *rolls eyes*.

People (teenagers) who play music through their mobile phone on the bus. Its confrontational and the music is always awful.

People who are sat next to one of the last available seats on the bus and as they see you coming down the isle place their bag on it. I tend to chose that seat and ask them to move their bag out of principle.

Very fat people who sit next to you and crush you into the window on a bus. Just because your arse takes up more than one seat it doesn't mean you can take over mine. Let it hang out the isle.

Old people who tut and mutter at young mothers on a bus who's baby is crying and they are doing their best to placate it... as if they never had a distressed child to look after.

Young mothers who ignore their child crying however and spend the whole time texting on their blackberry.

Parents who happily allow theis Kids to kick the back of my seat.

People who stink on a hot sunny day who sit next to me.

Old people who insist on chatting to the bus driver before getting off the bus when I'm late for work.

Bus drivers who look at you as if you have just insulted their mother because you have handed them a £10 note.

People who continually swear loudly while arguing with their boyfriend down their mobile phone on a bus while I'm sat there with my 6 year old.

I could go on....

People who cover up their ears when you're making a critical point to them because they would rather remain ignorant of the truth than to be proven wrong.

2 Things.

1. Bullying.

2. "Litterbugs". Makes me want to take that empty of can "Red Bull" and shove it straight up their ass.

1. It's never going to stop, but when you see someone and the automatic thing for one of you to say is "HOW ARE YOU?" I'm not saying EVERYONE is not genuine when asking that and really want to listen to someone tell them, but for the most part, people want to hear "FINE," so they can go about their business. Why not just say "HI!"??????

2. Someone saying ANYTHING that is prejudiced.

3. Someone speaking that won't (NOT CAN'T) say a single sentence without a curse word or some other "phrase" like that in it. They use the F word as if they will get a dollar for each time they say it.

4. People smoking while they talk to you that don't care if the smoke blows right in your face. (I quit 8 or 9 years ago--NOTHING LIKE A REFORMED ANYTHING!)

DreamerDeceiver said:
People who cover up their ears when you're making a critical point to them because they would rather remain ignorant of the truth than to be proven wrong.

people "cove up their ears" in many more ways than one.

When family members ask: "What are you going to study?"

Gee, I don't know yet. It's a pretty tough call, I'm going to be that profession for the rest of my life; at least I got it down to three.

Ak5 said:
When family members ask: "What are you going to study?"

Gee, I don't know yet. It's a pretty tough call, I'm going to be that profession for the rest of my life; at least I got it down to three.
What 3?:)

I hate people who judge. But what I really hate are people who judge on a huge scale. For example, I come from the poorest part of the UK. Because of this, a lot of people seem to think that everyone here is stupid, lazy and live in rubbish houses. Now whilst some, if not most of the people here could indeed be some of these things, I don't think it is fair for random people who have no experience of my area to judge the way they do. Can get me really mad and even cause me to judge.

Gutted said:
I hate people who judge. But what I really hate are people who judge on a huge scale. For example, I come from the poorest part of the UK. Because of this, a lot of people seem to think that everyone here is stupid, lazy and live in rubbish houses. Now whilst some, if not most of the people here could indeed be some of these things, I don't think it is fair for random people who have no experience of my area to judge the way they do. Can get me really mad and even cause me to judge.
I know what you mean. I once had an older woman tell me that God will send me to Hell for listening to CCR. And that I should straighten my act out and grow up.

Sigh, well.. I have found that people will react badly when they are hurt or they feel like they aren't pleased with themselves or other people around them. I really don't like to judge, as I know I'm not perfect myself and I've said/done things I wish I hadn't. Each persons reaction is different and I do think there is good in everyone. Umm... I guess I don't like when people judge a lot. lol. I don't mind sarcastic humor, but when it's intentionally cruel, I cannot stand it.

Okiedokes said:
Sigh, well.. I have found that people will react badly when they are hurt or they feel like they aren't pleased with themselves or other people around them. I really don't like to judge, as I know I'm not perfect myself and I've said things I wish I hadn't. If I had to say something, I'd say it bothers me when people assume the worst about you or make up things about you based on how you look or your actions when they barely know you. It's very easy to judge or assume we know, but we really have no idea unless the person tells us.
I concur.

You're not allowed to be sad because things could be worse so you might as well not be allowed to be happy because things could be better.

WishingWell said:
1. It's never going to stop, but when you see someone and the automatic thing for one of you to say is "HOW ARE YOU?" I'm not saying EVERYONE is not genuine when asking that and really want to listen to someone tell them, but for the most part, people want to hear "FINE," so they can go about their business. Why not just say "HI!"??????

Look up Phattic Expression.

Seeing a news report (on fox) about the bomb scare at the Detroit/Windsor bridge, disgusted with myself that I left the tv on Fox long enough to hear that tripe.

Reading comments about Kelsey Grammar and his new wife's baby(s), they were expecting twins but one died after or during birth, didn't quite say. But the comments people left, some may not like the actor but man to say such horrible things isn't any better.

People who tell those baby and blender jokes.

People telling me that I should be a teacher, nurse, doctor, or something related to children with special needs.
Old folks (nurses and friends of the family) telling me that I can't adopt children when I get older and obtain some financial security on the grounds that I'm going to be taking care of my sister forever, or telling me I'll never move out because I'll be taking care of my family. I'm not going to be restrained by my family's matters and I don't believe it's some random old goon's place to tell me what I should and shouldn't do.

People generally telling me that I should live my life and career helping people because "it's the right thing to do." It's only right when and IF I want to do it. Otherwise, I don't give a fresia.

Latest posts

Back