Things that I should have been taught when I was a child

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am cancer.

It brought me luck. My mom died of stomach cancer ;)

And you Volt. Do you like Cancer?

What kind of things you should have been taught when I was a child?

And what date was your birthday.? month and day.

Mine 24 of june.

Social skills and discipline would've been nice to get early on. At least i got honeysuckle to do now!

13th of July.

DanMann said:
What kind of things  you should have been taught when I was a child?

And what date was your birthday.? month and day.

Mine 24 of june.

Discipline. Healthy lifestyle.

I was pretty much left to my own devices 90% of the time. Parents divorced. Mom worked 2 jobs. Was just me and my brother most of the time. It's amazing we didn't get into more trouble than we did.

School and afterschool activities never really challenged me much. I never had to really struggle or work hard for anything so i never really learned about hard work or discipline. Luckily adult life filled in to teach me those lessons.

Frozen pizza rolls and the internet raised me =p

Im a capricorn.

I wish my parents got angry at me when I was younger. They were too lenient I think, looking back. I don't mean angry like uncontrollably or violently. I mean, If you see me staying home playing videogames all day and you know it's not good for me, tell me, even if you had to raise your voice or take away my xbox.

yeah... idk... maybe they were afraid i'd go berserk or something if they did that, idk. it's done now. now im lazy as fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

I think that because we were the first generation to really grow up with video games that people weren't as aware of how badly it might mess up their kids once the kids are addicted. Hopefully our generation will be better about that with our kids.

Latest posts

Back