Things you Commonly Lose/Misplace

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doubt The Rabbit

Reaction score
Do you have something that you seem to misplace ALL the time and can never find when you need it?

I do, and it's screwdrivers - all my Phillips-head screwdrivers just seem to disappear in my house no matter what I do.

Anyone else?
(inb4 "my mind")

Reading glasses and candle lighter.. use both every day, but always must search for them.

Other ones I can never find, are scissors and the gloves to take things out of the oven.

patience. confidence and sometimes my head.
I can sometimes lose myself in thought, lose my lunch and sometimes, when the moment is right.. i pretend to lose my virginity all over again!

;)

One thing I lose a lot is money. -.-
I also lose games, like, the actual CDs and cartridges and whatever. -.-
Aaaand pretty much anything I need or want when I need/want it. :p

At work, it's tools. Can never find the right screw driver or pliers when I need them.

At home it's my mechanical pencils, and I have 3 of them. Never one around when I want one.

Nearly everything I pick up. Last weekend I went up on the roof to look for the television remote.

Various pieces of jewellery (I have a habit of just taking it off and absent mindedly putting it places when I'm home)
Mobile phone
Lighter
Torch
Phone charger

phone chargers are by far the number one thing that people lose/leave behind in hotel rooms.
i work for a hotel and we have boxes full of them!

At the moment, I have lived several months not knowing where my wallet is. This is not necessarily a good thing. :'(

Latest posts

Back