Things You Miss

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I miss that feeling when I wasn't so depressed and hopeless. I don't even remember how it feels like anymore... I miss being very passionate about something which I really love and care. I want to be that carefree and giggly me again.

^me too...
I miss old days, not because they were so much better but because I was different, I was optimistic and had hope.

lonelyfairy said:
I miss that feeling when I wasn't so depressed and hopeless. I don't even remember how it feels like anymore... I miss being very passionate about something which I really love and care. I want to be that carefree and giggly me again.

I feel EXACTLY the same :(
(hugs)

I miss the computer games I used to love playing in the 90's, like King's Quest IV and Oregon Trail II.

And this screensaver, lol:

[align=center][video=youtube]

I miss not having rules and constraints all the time, I miss talking long walks, I miss talking until 5 in the morning with someone

i miss my younger days when i was more fit and agile.

i miss my chance of excelling well in high school.

i miss my ps3 when it was still working.

i miss playing halo 2,3,reach with friends.

i miss skateboarding with friends.

i miss playing in the rain or just getting soaked by the rain.

i miss my old job where i got paid more.

Peaches said:
I miss not having rules and constraints all the time, I miss talking long walks, I miss talking until 5 in the morning with someone

Yeah, I miss all those things too.

I miss just having my life to have fun and play. I miss not knowing what the adult world was really like and just thinking everything will be all right somehow. I miss life not revolving around money. I miss not having to worry about honeysuckle like bills and how I'm going to make money and what I will do with my life and if I will ever be good enough to be someone I like instead of someone I have to settle for.

I miss the feeling that I had time. Time to play, time to think, time to figure everything out.

Latest posts

Back