Things You Miss

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. My former friends, before they became fake and abusive ********.

2. Never getting heartburn.

3. Having no knee injury.

4. Being financially supported by another.

5. My most recent ex-boyfriend and every second we spent together.

6. My first laptop computer.

7. My Android.

8. Being almost fearless.

9. My niece.

10. Being thinner and healthier.

11. All the self-esteem, confidence and self-sufficiency that I lost.

12. When my hair was beautiful and longer.

13. Truly believing in witchcraft.

14. My old books.

15. My old Tumblr blog.

16. My old Gaia Online accounts.

17. Playstation 2 and some of my favorite games for it.

18. Not having writer's block.

19. My old reputation... sometimes. I wouldn't want it back, really, as it came at the price of being accepted for false reasons.

20. When the kind of love I value was still valued by the world.

21. When my phone's charger worked perfectly.

22. Having more clothes.

23. Having a lower "tolerance" for marijuana.

24. Not having bed bugs.

I miss being a child and how the world seemed smaller in that there were less problems, and bigger in that there seemed to be so much out there and so much to discover. I miss feeling safe and snug in my little world. I miss playing games. I miss piling in my Mom's van and going to parks, or the pool, or sledding. I miss summer vacation. I miss being able to just spend a day reading or making up stories with toys. I miss my family as younger versions of themselves. I miss when my Grandma was younger and used to join in our games. I would love to go back and hold my dog when he was just a baby. I miss not having to worry about how I was going to get money, how I was going to find fulfillment, how I was going to find romantic love. I miss feeling like my whole life was ahead of me, I miss feeling like I had all the time in the world.

1) being able to go a day without taking a psychoactive substance (lost age 14)

2)eve, my 'common law' wife, dead

3)my self respect

4)my health: i used to be solid muscle and did karate like a 'fing demon, i even trained with a world famous 5th dan blackbelt

5)my mums cooking

6)not hearing voices

7)hugs/loving human contact

8)my long hair

9)having the slightest tiniest chance of ever having a wife...women dont pay any attention any more, and i doubt someone could take on and share the extreme emotional pain im in, ironically because im so alone

simhthmss said:
1) being able to go a day without taking a psychoactive substance (lost age 14)

2)eve, my 'common law' wife, dead

3)my self respect

4)my health: i used to be solid muscle and did karate like a 'fing demon, i even trained with a world famous 5th dan blackbelt

5)my mums cooking

6)not hearing voices

7)hugs/loving human contact

8)my long hair

9)having the slightest tiniest chance of ever having a wife...women dont pay any attention any more, and i doubt someone could take on and share the extreme emotional pain im in, ironically because im so alone

*gives hug*

Holiday candy that wasn't cheap. Candy corn has always been terrible, but I think waxy, chalky chocolate is getting more and more common. I stopped eating Christmas- and Easter-themed chocolates a year or two ago because the little ones were disgusting, but the Halloween pumpkins seemed unaffected this year.

1) Calls.
2) Dad - his birthday is tomorrow. He would have turned 77.
3) Conversations with my friend who just passed on.
4) Playing with my bunny.

Those phone calls that lasted for hours and we talked about anything and everything, I miss them a lot.

Latest posts

Back