Things You Miss

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Staying up all night talking to a certain someone feeling like we were actually getting close, like I finally met someone that I didn't have to be someone else for.

My friends when they used to live here and how we used to do tabletop roleplaying games and I wish I'd taken better advantage of the fact that I had some great friends around.

My family being younger and healthier.

Being a kid and having no worries at all except for school, reading Goosebumps, getting action figures and cars and LEGOs, riding bikes.

Being a kid before I went to school and having all day to play outside in the sun, catch fireflies at night, play in parks, go to the pool, play card and board games, play with toys, and have my parents or grandma read me Little Golden books to bed.

ladyforsaken said:
Tree sex and threesome conversations.

Sounds thrilling in theory but how did you & whoever you were with make it work? I can't help thinking those branches would poke you in the ass & everywhere else, & if you & your partner make a wrong move & fall out of the tree, that would completely ruin the mood.

Being so happy about nothing in particular...that is true happiness for me.
Having less responsibilities
Not having to worry about work
Being in Love
University
Travelling

I miss waking up happy and eager with a sense of hope, love and passion. I miss having the motivation to move mountains stone by stone if it got in my way. I miss the happiness she brought to my life. I miss the smile on her face when I made her happy. I miss having someone understand me and accept me fully. I miss having someone want me physically and mentally. I miss having someone love me.

Being a newborn baby... when my life was perfect, i wasn't aware of my own existence, and i was truly loved and valued.

MTrip said:
ladyforsaken said:

Sounds thrilling in theory but how did you & whoever you were with make it work? I can't help thinking those branches would poke you in the ass & everywhere else, & if you & your partner make a wrong move & fall out of the tree, that would completely ruin the mood.

Haha! This was such a long time ago. :p
There was some history to this phrase. Which I guess only a few people would get... it's not what you think though!

ladyforsaken said:
MTrip said:
ladyforsaken said:

Haha! This was such a long time ago. :p
There was some history to this phrase. Which I guess only a few people would get... it's not what you think though!

When I read the original post I thought it was referring to a threesome with 2 humans and a tree. Sounds painful. Perhaps I need to sit down...

user 130057 said:
When I read the original post I thought it was referring to a threesome with 2 humans and a tree. Sounds painful. Perhaps I need to sit down...

Watch how you sit, could be splinters in, ummmm, ahem, some delicate areas....

being able to spend a night talking about the meaning of life

sex with trees, Lady? from you, I didn't expect that :D

Peaches said:
being able to spend a night talking about the meaning of life

That's what late nights by the fire are for- I'll let you know how my conversation with myself goes *chuckle*

Rosebolt said:
^It definately is.

:)

Peaches said:
sex with trees, Lady? from you, I didn't expect that :D

:p
Teeheehee. I just don't show a lot about myself around here.
Also - really, it's not what it looks like! :D

user 130057 said:

When you think of it like that...... yeah... ow..

Latest posts

Back