Things You Miss

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Greb said:
painter said:
My ex. Miss her like crazy today. Taking a lot of will power not to message her.

:(

You'll manage man. Just fill your mind with the reasons why it didn't work on her side (instead of yours) and try not to get enveloped in the potential calf love thing if you have - that typical I'M LOST WITHOUT YOU/NOTHING WITHOUT YOU thing that happens during most relationships.

Also things get easier with time. I know that's a pretty standard, lame form of encouragement with things like this but it does get easier with time. So fill your day with time speeding activities, or smash all the clocks in your house or something.

Also, sadness. I feel for you :( but you've probably got your own hands anyway.

Lol that made me laugh, but yeah, good advice there, I agree. Or be entertained in the games section, painter's. :D

You should cry and then go to bed. Crying makes you tired, so you'll go sleep quicker and you'll wake up feeling better. I'm being serious man, not callous or otherwise mocking. :(

Consider malted drinks with chocolate in them. I hate chocolate personally but I'll consume it when I have to because of the positive happy mood chemical thing it brings to the mind. Chocolate stimulates the same chemical that being in love also stimulates, so if you feel like you've lost love then it help fill the hole you have, somewhat.

Hearts were made to be broken, but if broken things couldn't be repaired we wouldn't have artisans or workshops.

Uh...

No one likes sorrow, no one likes pain but you can't have any rainbows without any rain. Cheer up :(

painter's radio - the chocolate-like energy drinks! They made me sleepy, who knows you might be like me. *hugs* Hope you'll feel better tomorrow.

Good question~ I miss..

The feeling I used to get from playing new games and completing them
The feeling I used to get from earning money
Hanging out in larger groups (10+ people)
The fun I used to have at sleepovers
Sometimes, people. Cammi, Becky, Jamie, Reiss, Javed
Card games like Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh and Dragon Ball Z
Going to my Dads every weekend
The Girls at college
The excitement of getting letters. Been a while

:)

Gutted, I miss some of the things that you do too and I'm sure alot of us miss similar things.

I miss when everything was more carefree but I know that spending my days working hard in a job or on friendships, relationships, etc, is the right way to go. Carefree times can still come but I need to stop acting like a child. I'm at the end of my "young adult" years... I do miss 10 years ago when I was in high school but that can never be taken back and the real benefit is moving on. It's easier to type it than do it.

I miss turning on the telly to see wholesome family orientated sitcoms like as a kid watching the cosby show and fullhouse, I miss when it wasnt even a thought to lock the doors at night, I miss how people greeted eachother in the streets unlike now how everyone's just trying to get from A to B, I miss how family's stayed in the same hoods and grew up knowing eachother from grade school to college, I miss how you knew who your neigbours were and familys had block party's & often broke bread together, I miss how young people still respected the elderly, I miss how innocence was still innocence, I miss how people generaly cared about eachother, I miss how marrige's were life time commitments, I miss how women respected them selves, I miss how family's stayed together, I miss how fathers felt obligated to raise their sons to be respectful & honourable young men, I miss so much that when God blesses me with children, I will dedicate myself as a father to raising my chidren with the same morals & values that have now become so rare in this world

I miss physical human contact; I forget the last time I had a hug, never mind anything else. I miss loving someone and not feeling complete unless they're there. I miss hearing someone say "I love you" and knowing they mean it.

Latest posts

Back