THINK VISUALLY

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LGH1288

Reaction score
A-A-SnapOutOfIt.jpg

A-A-Whining-Stop.jpg

A-A-Whining-No.jpg

A-A-BitchingQuit.jpg

A-A-Moaning-No.jpg

A-A-ComplainingStop.jpg

A-A-GetOverIt.jpg

HEY YOU! ~ YEAH, YOU! ~ C'MON! ~ SNAP OUT OF IT! ~ STOP WHINING! ~ QUIT BITCHING! ~ NO MOANING! ~ STOP COMPLAINING! ~ GET OVER IT!

LOL! Love this! Usually when I'm confronted with whiners, I will say to them, "Would you like a little cheese to go with your whine?" Usually, it makes them stop and think and then they'll laugh.

No Moaning Any Time? I won't get descriptive here but I think there are times when moaning is a good thing. ;)

Sci-Fi said:
No Moaning Any Time? I won't get descriptive here but I think there are times when moaning is a good thing. ;)

Yes, when you are a ghost, at least the type that wears a sheet and chains. Then you also have to wail.

Joseph said:
Sci-Fi said:

Yes, when you are a ghost, at least the type that wears a sheet and chains. Then you also have to wail.

LOL! I wasn't thinking about the GOOD moaning (and groaning)! How ghastly-ghostly! What about those devilish spirits the incubi & succubi?

Stephanie said:
LOL! Love this! Usually when I'm confronted with whiners, I will say to them, "Would you like a little cheese to go with your whine?" Usually, it makes them stop and think and then they'll laugh.

Hey Funny Girl! ~~ Whine & Cheese!

Joseph said:
One's a reamin' demon and one's a semen demon.

ROTFLMAO! Oh yeah, baby ~ THINK VISUALLY: It's Joey Boy's idea of a 3-way:) And, no risk of pregnancy!

Badjedidude said:
STOP WHINING????
But whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy? :( THAT'S NOT FAAAAAIIIIRRRRRRRR!!!

Sorry my dear Jedi ~ Because the force is with you and Spidey said so. Plus, that snow is a horror show (I feel your pain; snow sucks a big one!).

^^^Haha.. yeah. It was -15F this morning, and at about three in the affy it was only 5 degrees. Cold as hell for where I live, but at least the sun's out and starting to melt the snow a bit! :cool:

Badjedidude said:
^^^Haha.. yeah. It was -15F this morning, and at about three in the affy it was only 5 degrees. Cold as hell for where I live, but at least the sun's out and starting to melt the snow a bit! :cool:

A-A-ClimateGore.jpg

~ Global Warming? Ya think? NOT! ~

A-A-Novorossiysk-Russia.jpg

~~ Novorossiysk Port, Kansas USA ~~

Stephanie said:

I asked my daughter this when she was about 3. Her face lit up and she said "Yeah!!" Bad move. lol

Teresa

Latest posts

Back