This forum and privacy

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OP maybe use a diff e-mail addey for different types of things

I use my 4th choice hotmail account for this site, for e.g.

I have my main hotmail account for job searches, personal stuff etc, my old hotmail for other ancient things, like my old msn messenger login. my other one is to contact ebayers for more pics etc. I keep them all organised coz I have too much free time atm lol

It's just how you choose to go about things rele.

Also the only post that comes up on google, from ALL, with my user name, is the one wishing me happy birthday so I don't mind anyway, people can see how kind some people on here have been to me :)

I will keep this thread in mind. Really though, you should NEVER post your email address publicly, be it on this forum or any other forum if you do not want to receive spam :) (you should use a different, secondary mail address for that)

Having said that maybe the forum posting process / sign up process could warn against this more clearly.

Also if you want to get your email address removed from this forum then I or any of the moderators will help you and remove it from whereever your request.

My own personal email address is posted in numerous places on the web, many of which are intentionally. I receive a large amount of spam everyday - however, I survive by the very effective spam filtering features that my email host does for me (which block something like 99% percent).

Latest posts

Back