This forum...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bjarne

Reaction score
Hi,

I created this forum for registered users to talk about loneliness in general. This is if you want to talk to other people, but not to anonymous guests (that are on the "I am lonely" forum). It is easier to build relationships to named users whom you can contact by PM than it is to build relationships to mr 'Guest'. I do not mind guests at all, dont get me wrong, but this way you have the option to choose and still have a general loneliness forum...

Have fun and be positive!

BTW if you want to get your thread moved to some other forum, you are also always welcome to PM me.

bjarne said:
Hi,

I created this forum for registered users to talk about loneliness in general. This is if you want to talk to other people, but not to anonymous guests (that are on the "I am lonely" forum). It is easier to build relationships to named users whom you can contact by PM than it is to build relationships to mr 'Guest'. I do not mind guests at all, dont get me wrong, but this way you have the option to choose and still have a general loneliness forum...

BTW if you want to get your thread moved to some other forum, you are also always welcome to PM me.

Hey, Bjarne, can you move thread "The Diary" here? Thanx!

Luna_luce said:
bjarne said:
Hi,

Done.

bjarne said:
Luna_luce said:
bjarne said:
Hi,

Done.

Thanx

Latest posts

Back