This is all I could ever hope for.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fustar

Reaction score
Extreme-Viral-Dosage-Of-Entertainment-5.jpg

And that is all you ever could hope for? How is that? That's ..... depressing. Can't you think of some more interesting perversions? :)

Its a joke, Although it would be cool to have a girlfriend that shares my love of video games.

Oh, and why are you being an ass?

This "Oh, and why are you being an ass?" Does not belong to your post, does it? Confusing....

Oh? That is even more confusing. I would answer your question, of course. But I don't understand it well. Could you be more precise?

And now I'm real confused. I never intended to be mean. And can't see where I would have been mean.

quintus said:
And that is all you ever could hope for? How is that? That's ..... depressing. Can't you think of some more interesting perversions? :)

This reads to me like your being mean. Perhaps this is sarcasm. Maybe I should have named my thread better, I hope to someday have a relationship that is like that. Meaningful and close to one another. Even though their shared hobby is one that is more done solo, they still manage to perform the hobby, and spend time together.

I apologize. I admit I didn't take your thread title too serious when I'v seen the photo. So I made a joke without any mean intentions. Again: I aplogize. And yes, I hope you will find that person one day. Most of us long for that, don't we? Again: it was the photo that provoked my "sarcasm", as you put it. Sorry, Fustar

Ist cool I just read into your post too much, I blame it on lack of sleep. I am sorry myself.

I wonder if they could have sex while playing?

It would be interesting to try, though I have a feeling is better to keep those activites separated to have a more relaxed enjoyment :p

Felix said:
I wonder if they could have sex while playing?

It would be interesting to try, though I have a feeling is better to keep those activites separated to have a more relaxed enjoyment :p

That would be hard I would imagine, I would die a bunch (in game).

Latest posts

Back