this is dedicated to my uncle

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

csmswhs

Reaction score
according to everyone he's on his death bed.

i'm not willing to accept it yet.

[youtube]bFjqlx8eSfQ[/youtube]

my dad never cries tho. and my brother who rarely talks recently told me my dad has been crying himself to sleep at night.

although my dads been down there, i say its time the rest of us get our asses there too.

(((((((((((((((((csmswhs))))))))))))))))))))))
Sorry to hear about your uncle. I hope you get your opportunity to say goodbye. Sometimes the dying hold on until their goodbyes can be said. As far as you dad, people deal with grief in many ways. A lot of men (and women) feel they must be stoic and strong for everyone else around them. Sometimes they just don't know how to open up. Quite sad actually. Will be holding you in my thoughts and your family too.

thank you both so much, it means alot. he was in a coma last year, and came out of it. but now he's been having a harder time because of cancer and some things. people keep saying they don't think he'll make it this time. i really hope he does. and i was thinking last night that me & my brothers should drive there to see him this weekend incase, but its quite a long way and noone is able to at the moment. but i might be able to afford it in a couple months, and am hoping he will hang on until then and even longer.

thank you so much again for your concern. i hope you are well too

A card or some flowers might be nice until you can get there. Regrets...

Latest posts

Back