This is not a life..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marigold

Reaction score
I'm staying in my fuckin' appartament and I haven;t got ANY energy for whatever!! I have no strength to even stand up from this chait or from bed !! And I don't see meaning in fuckin' ANYTHING !!! I'M DEAD ;(

Hi Marigold,

Unfortunately I am doing something similar with my life lately and I can't offer advice on how to help just yet but I do hope you find whatever it is to get your drive back.

marigold said:
I'm staying in my fuckin' appartament and I haven;t got ANY energy for whatever!! I have no strength to even stand up from this chait or from bed !! And I don't see meaning in fuckin' ANYTHING !!! I'M DEAD ;(

this morning i walked to the golf course 3 miles away pulling my golf trolley. It was cold and wet as well. On the way this woman who was out running shouted an 'hello' - i said 'morning' back. She looked a little bit overweight but I admired her making the effort. Getting out of bed and running in the early morning when she could have easily just stayed at home doin fresia all.

So stop ******* feeing sorry for yourself and start doing something. I presume you can.

Sometimes you need to grab whatever situation you're in by the balls and do something about it.

You're in control of your own life.

marigold said:
I'm staying in my fuckin' apartment and I haven't got ANY energy for whatever!! I have no strength to even stand up from this chair or from bed!! And I don't see meaning in fuckin' ANYTHING!!! I'M DEAD ;(
We don't know why that is, but we do know that it's your life. Many people have days/weeks/months like that, the key is to reach your limit, say "enough!", and take control of your life again.

We're not going to say "go exercise" or suggest any specific ideas on how to change this, but we will tell you to first, seek control of your life back. Need strength? Find some. Can't see meaning in anything? Look for it. Don't perpetuate the cycle; take control.

As the saying goes:

"Sometimes you need to grab whatever situation you're in by the balls and do something about it. You're in control of your own life." - 9006

Guess what's going to happen if you don't do anything to get up and move on again?

Nothing.

((marigold)),
I just wanted to politely encourage you to talk about things. You sound like your feeling hopeless and lethargic.
Are you okay?
Do you want to talk about it?

I am with defenestrate ^.

You sound very upset, but perhaps if you talk about it, you might feel better or someone here might have some wisdom to share?

Have you gone to see a counsellor TC? Clearly you have issues and if you don't have anyone you can trust at the moment, seeing a counsellor can help a lot. Surely, they'll set you a plan to get back in the right direction.

I'm in a similar situation right now. I agree with what has been said, only you can change our life. However, it's "how?" that is the hardest hurdle to overcome. I hope you find your answer soon.

Start with imagining yourself getting up from the bed. Or travel anywhere else in your mind.
From there, take a shower, and fix yourself a meal, or a cuppa coffee, if you can.

If you go for a walk, report back on the results :)

Hang in there.

Latest posts

Back