This is not good

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Opsnyder

Reaction score
Okay so it doesn't matter how I got here but here I am.
TOTALLY isolated 20 year old dude in Sweden.
I got no money as well and I have nowhere to meet people because I got no money and I am not in any clubs and stuff.
I try to meet people through internet but I simply got nothing to say to them or talk to them about XD
They tell me that they were with friends and honeysuckle and I can't say anything like that because I got nothing which nullifies my internet talks.
Looks like I am imprisoned and I don't know how to get out or what to do.
And loneliness got very heavy on me now cause I am isolated like never before. In childhood lived with parents and now I live alone. My parents and I are too different now to talk about stuff.
Yeah alone in a mediocre city. Isolation is total and I am not feeling good about it. Not too certain about what future can give me as well.
My past was pretty boring and if future will be just as boring I am kinda scared. I need to do something. I need to get out of here. I need some love and I need it now.

I can understand being isolated, I'm pretty isolated where I live too.

Maybe your best solution is to take higher education or go to a trade school, at least then you will have more opportunities to meet people and you can leave your town.

Welcome! Sorry you're feeling isolated... But I hope you enjoy the forums here, I've found this to be a fun place to chat with folks! :)

welcome...i'm sorry to hear about your troubles...you're among friends here...keep your chin up...:)

Hello Opsnyder, How do you like the getting a higher education and move from isolation idea? love doesn't come knocking on your door. I know it is a pain being lonely. I also know I've met friends and presumtive partners and men I'd love by doing what I like best. At work, school, internet games, sport, music, cooking and in a self help group. Being interested in other folks and their lives is a good start. Welcome to the forum
Hops (är svensk)

Hi.
For a start man i'd say you need to occupy yourself. Being stuck in a simple "nothing" routine can make you very depressed. You need to either attempt to become employed or get a hobby or something.
These would help you to meet new people also.
It's about getting out and putting all your energie into these things so you can meet new people and afford to do things that you enjoy.
Also i'd stress trying to amend your parental relationships. I do not know what reason is causing you guys not to talk but for a little satisfaction and a sense of security and love inside you need to try and keep your family close.

Latest posts

Back