This is why i didnt sleep last night !!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was there anything last night? I'm gonna check it out tonight. :D

I slept like a baby! like 10 hours today... I know how annoying lack of sleep is tough so I hope it gets better for you Whispers.

That the moon affects you so, that is very interesting.. if you do not mind I ask, does it ever do so a positive way?

Yes the effect of the moon is very positive for me. The only negative thing is i dont sleep, but i am full of energy. My creativity is at its maximum, this is actualy when i get things going. People say i am very inspiring during a full moon, its like i am wiser, but also more outgoing and imaginative. Some of you know i am a shaman healer... so of course, full moon benifits that too. Its just a few nights a month with no sleep...its just the first night that it is hard, because i dont realise what is happening and i am fighting it, but once i realise its the moon, i stop fighting it and harness its power.

The moon affects alot of people, i used to work in an old age home, every full moon, we would get extra staff, because the senile and alzheimers would be up all night, doind very strange stuff...

I looked at the moon Friday night. Looked as small as usual.
Saturday evening there was no moon. We got 4 inches of needed rain.

Tonights photo session

ncgnx5.jpg

imktna.jpg

Oh.. that is very good then, it is positive for you

I am glad to see the picture. It was too cloudy here..

Lovely pictures of the moon.
I tossed and turned last night and couldn't sleep until about 2 am and the moon was like a pool of light on my sheet. Does it mean I'm a moon um something?

Like the tide, we are affected by the moon, some of us are more aware of it, some of us are more sensitive ( or in sinc) with it.

I havent been sleeping for the last 3 days.... but i am very productive in my life, as always, i have plenty of new ideas and i am completing stuff that should have been done months ago...

Latest posts

Back