This means

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gurp

Reaction score
very less girls are lonely or feel misery as much as most of the boys.I cant see much girls , posting in lonely forum.This means most of the girls are upto something which is making them occupied.What it could be ?

I'm always up to something. In fact... I'm up to something right now... Like bedtime, because I'm tired from being up to honeysuckle today, and I'll be tired tomorrow from being up to tomorrow's honeysuckle.

Some of these dudes sure have girly sounding voices when I talk to them on skype

I play with my vagina in front of the mirror for six hours a day. I have finger cramps now.

i tend to think that the gender ratio on the site is actually fairly equal as compared to alot of other places ive been online.
you would only find a higher female population is the forum was about shoes!
and also, i find the girls here to be fairly open and friendly.

Walley said:
i tend to think that the gender ratio on the site is actually fairly equal as compared to alot of other places ive been online.
you would only find a higher female population is the forum was about shoes!
and also, i find the girls here to be fairly open and friendly.

They scare the honeysuckle out of me in fairness. :D

I think the mistake here is in making comparisons, but alas, this something most of us do in one way or another.

A girl may be very social, very bubbly, and have a LOT of friends and a huge social.

Said girl may also feel lonely. She may feel she has to be a certain person to all those people, all the while the true person she identifies with most, is rarely seen, or even neglected. She may wear her boyfriend like a piece of clothing that doesn't fit and is slowly strangling her, but is too afraid to let it go, lest she face the world feeling naked with out it. Her friends may be people she feels for and cares for, but who rarely have time to spare to listen to her considerations, her worries. Perhaps they couldn't even be trusted to talk with about certain things.

The scenarios could go on for as long as the sea. Circumstances vary from person to person, situation to situation, gender to gender, circumstance to circumstance, time to time, etc...

Gender comparisons won't get anyone far in this forum. However, who could blame some one in a lonely position, for feeling slighted, not belonging, or missing out on something. For spending idle time to ponder the farer grass on the other side?

The important thing to understand is that people don't like to feel they are segmented. We all generally want to find the common ground, the bridge between the gaps in our lives that will inevitably follow us to our death.

Women have their own problems. Rest assured. Did not the pea under 10 mattresses disturb the princess?

Latest posts

Back