This means

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grass is always greener...everyone has an opinion...and nobody wants to think that they have it easy, but they're just screwing it up.

But it's not equal for both...struggles for men and women against loneliness stem from different things - the cause is different, but the outcome is the same. Chances are most of us are lonely for different reasons - trying to roll all those up by gender and draw conclusions is not really going to work.

Limlim keeps sending me PMs asking about dresses and makeup. I've got no problem with her reaching out but as I'm a red-blooded man with a truly magnificent beard, I'm not sure I'm the best person to be advising her.

I'm a girl. Look at the name lol. :)
I'm sure there's others out there. Trust me.

Limlim said:
And that MintyMint is probably not a rapist

PROBABLY.

Milly said:
Limlim keeps sending me PMs asking about dresses and makeup. I've got no problem with her reaching out but as I'm a red-blooded man with a truly magnificent beard, I'm not sure I'm the best person to be advising her.

I'm sure Limlim will find her way, you kindly sir. God bless your beard you wonderful man you.
th_cry2.gif

Well then ladies
We gon' get it poppin now girl
Get your best dress on tonight
Once we start it ain't no stoppin girl
This is for the girls
With all those ghetto curves
But we gon' get to poppin now girl

You was a ghetto queen and a diamond in the rough
You was so beautiful and the world was so rough
Your man was locked up cause the cops popped up
You dropped out of school on top of that you knocked up
He was yo' crush, you was his crutch
He'll be gone a dime and it's hard to stay in touch
Your moms say you stupid but you love him so much
Now it's, broken dreams and broken Beemers in the dust
Standin up on a crowded bus, for college courses
Stay on course when it gets rough, you never lost it
Stay strong baby trust, you'll be back flossin

I only go for black rappers who are Jewish. Like the guy from archer. Homeboy McJewerson.

Latest posts

Back