this time its for real. i got a job finally

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loketron

Reaction score
ok so if anyone remembers or cares, ive come on here like 3 times since may and thought i had a job! and time after time i didnt get it or something little happened and they never called back!

but this time its for real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
im gonna be starting at costco as a demo sampler person, and i couldent be happier! already passed the drug test and got my tax forms filled out. the only way i wouldent get the job is if a metior droped on costco! which if it does i will DIE!! GRRRRRR

so yea life is good, gonna start gettin money! got a nice lady to spend it on!, and by the time my dui class is done ill be starting school to be a pharmacy tech! and life will FINALLY START MOVING FORWARD!
i came on this forum because me and my ex split. and now i see it was the best thing that ever happened to me!! life is good

loketron said:
im gonna be starting at costco as a demo sampler person, and i couldent be happier! already passed the drug test and got my tax forms filled out. the only way i wouldent get the job is if a metior droped on costco! which if it does i will DIE!! GRRRRRR

Congratulations! What exactly is a demo sampler?

Please forgive my ignorance. I've been playing a pipe and chasing water nymphs for 2500 years...bit out of touch.

hey thats great loketron XD Congrats on the new job. Is it full time, or just part time?

lol i like your avitar, eating a grilled cheese.

I hope things continue to work out for you

:D

thanks guyzzz
and by the way satyr a demo person is just one of the people that stand at a booth and hand out free samples of a certain product hoping youll by it from us.
and i think its part time at first but she told me shes tryin to ween out some of the tweekers there. and the more i sell the more i work

satyr, i thought that avi was playing a saxaphone or somethin but i just noticed hes combing his beard! how funny! i miss my beard.

WOW! Nice one mate. You got a women and a job. I would had thought the women would be a nuff work for any man lol Joke all be it not a very good one. Am happy for you, really I am :)

And every time I see you your eating :p

congrats Loketron.

I think it's better if you send me your money instead.
If you're interested I can e-mail you a bank account #.

I'm nice too..... :p

no thanks L Crow.
im sending my money to poor children in the ghetto............or an Xbox360, whichever comes first. hehehehehehehe
OOOoooo im gonna have money to by crap again! i just thought of that!
and not poop i meant junk
and not junk i meant,.......stuff
and not stuffing i meant,...................im confused now???

That sounds great :)

I'm so glad for you, Joe! You deserve it! Whoo hoo!
Don't forget us now that everything is going so well for you. MAke sure you stop in and say Hi every now and again!
((((((((((((((Joe))))))))))))))))))

Everytime I see your avatar, it makes me want a grilled cheese sandwich. o_o

Congrats on the job and everything moving forward! =D Maybe a little of your luck will rub off on me now... >_> :D

loketron said:
ok so if anyone remembers or cares, ive come on here like 3 times since may and thought i had a job! and time after time i didnt get it or something little happened and they never called back!

so yea life is good, gonna start gettin money! got a nice lady to spend it on!, and by the time my dui class is done ill be starting school to be a pharmacy tech! and life will FINALLY START MOVING FORWARD!
i came on this forum because me and my ex split. and now i see it was the best thing that ever happened to me!! life is good

Joe, I am sooooooooooo happy for you! (((((hugs)))))

Latest posts

Back