This website is depressing...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Valince said:
floffyschneeman said:
Unwanted94 said:
I'm just going to be honest, but it really is. I love Loners-Club. com so much better. It has more of a "in your face" "fresia everyone" kind of vibe. I can relate to most of you and I'm not tearing anyone down, but if you're really that lonely, then DO SOMETHING! I mean... I've spent years dwelling over the loneliness and the fact that I'm friendless and single, but there's more to life than being in a relationship and having friends, so I'm moving on and going to fight this,and so should you. Don't be lonely. Be free and happy. Get over it. Fight it and win.

Goodbye and I wish you all the best.

Every lonely person goes through faces in life. Wanting friends, wanting a partner, wanting to feel accepted, feeling the need to be emo and pour all lonely emotions, but that doesn't mean that person will remain like that forever...
No they wont. But some peoples lives stay in messed up mode no matter what they do..

How exactly is that bullshit?

As you edited your post to something completely different than what you originally said.....
People can't always see what they are doing to themselves. Some people don't WANT to get better. They can tell themselves that they want to, but deep down, they are too scared to do anything that would enable them to better themselves and get out of the messed up honeysuckle they are in.

It's not impossible, not if you want it enough. You just have to stop making excuses to yourself and go after what you want.

Read my edit.

I posted with bitterness, and changed what I said.

Personally, I DON'T believe that.

And there are no excuses.

This is making me wonder about people here now.

For me, there REALLY ISN'T ANYTHING I CAN DO, I'VE TRIED EVERYTHING AND FAILED.

This is my life as it is. Oh well.

Yes fair play Unwanted94, good luck to you aswell, but I don't find it depressing on here.
And I'm not one for an 'in-your face' approach.
But then everybody's different.

Because most people who're on here are depressed.They probably don't want to read about how great someone else's life is.They want to feel like they're not the only one having trouble with their lives...and as mentioned probably tried pretending they don't care before but failed.Because even when you pretend that you don't care that your life isn't what you wanted it to be,the truth is..you still do_Oh well...atleast I'm like that when I'm depressed or feeling bad...

SophiaGrace said:
swanlake said:
I don't find ALL depressing there's many interesting "conversations" going on here.

The word conversations is in quotes. I wonder what that means. :p

I'm not to computer hip so I wasn't sure if you refer to postings as "conversations".

Hey, I'm old give me a break :D.

I staggered upon ALL accidentally and never bothered to look for another one like it. It has become integrated with my everyday online experience to such a level that- love it or hate it- I've never once thought of leaving. If this site ever felt depressing to me, it was because I was depressed.

I don't mean to sound argumentative, but this forum
is called "A Lonely Life Forums". It's not like it's called the "Honky Tonk Forum Of Good Times". What did he expect?

LoneKiller said:
"Honky Tonk Forum Of Good Times"

It seems that something should be done with that. Too good of a name not to use.

I have left more forums than i could count.

If there is nothing there for me, then there is nothing there for me.

If it no longer serves a purpose for me, then it doesn't.

Most of the population of this forum has sifted several times.

*checks to see if there is a site called "honky tonk forum of good times"*

Nope. But lots of returns for music.

Guess it's up for grabs.

Gotta agree though, when I first found this site I didn't expect it to be all rainbows and sprinkles. Of course it's depressing. It's also very fun at times too.

Depends on the subforum. I usually stick to the amusing and pointless stuff, e.g., General Chat. Even when I do click on the more depressing posts, I feel good to be able to help someone out. I rarely find this place depressing. If I'm down, it's usually my own fault.

swanlake said:
SophiaGrace said:
swanlake said:
I don't find ALL depressing there's many interesting "conversations" going on here.

The word conversations is in quotes. I wonder what that means. :p

I'm not to computer hip so I wasn't sure if you refer to postings as "conversations".

Hey, I'm old give me a break :D.

oh! I get it now. :)

There are a lot of depressing things in life.

To accept the bad stuff, along with the good stuff, is just part of life.

Latest posts

Back