Thoughts On The Upcoming Mike Tyson Vs. Jake Paul Fight?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love to see Jake fighting someone descent for starters. Like those MMA guys ...

Long story short: Jake is a joke. xD

I would love to see Jake fighting someone descent for starters. Like those MMA guys ...

Hi MrLonely86

They were saying on a couple videos that Jake Paul hasn't fought any truly tough fighters.

Same, I've heard he has only fight teenagers. :D I would love to see him against Francis Ngannou .... That guy would beat the $h1t out of him. :D

Hi MrLonely86

They were saying on a couple videos that Jake Paul hasn't fought any truly tough fighters.
He's mostly fought older fighters, MMA guys (in boxing matches) and a former NBA player.

He does not really do this to compete as a top tier boxer.
He has a very smart business model. Fight somewhat famous people, generate a lot of hype, and collect huge paydays.
Honestly this is probably the best thing that has happened to Tyson in the 25 years.
He'll make a hefty 8 figure payout from this. Enough to set up him and his family for the rest of their lives.
And Jake Paul? He's on his way to being 9 figure super rich. He'll most likely be a major promoter one day.
Very smart guy, even though he seems like a jerk and someone you probably wouldn't want to have to deal with in real life.

He beat Nate Diaz and Tyron Woodley (both former MMA champions).
He also beat Anderson Silva, generally considered to be the greatest MMA fighter of all time (maybe now is Jon Jones).
Yes they are older and not in their prime, and not saying that is a great boxing credential, but still, all three are highly trained MMA former champions, especially Silva.

I'm no fan of Paul, mind you. Just pointing out that his business model is very good and seems to be a guaranteed money maker.

Latest posts

Back