thread subject

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Porman

Reaction score
Lately i've been pretty dam confused in what I want to do with my life. After school I spent 3 years trying to get work to no success. Since I didnt do well at school due to the lack of any intention of going to uni, Im doing that again now. My dad recons i should do primary education, tho I dont believe its in me to be a teacher, nor do I think I can survive the 4 years in Uni, I cant write essays for honeysuckle lol.

Anyways, Everyday my mind changes to how i feel about it all and what i want to do, I feel like im only doing my HSC again because I feel I have no other options. I just want to get a job, I dont want to study, too stressful. I dont want to start uni and drop out because realistically, its what would probably happen.

I live in a small coastal town in aus, so work is really hard to find (especially these times). Its driving me nuts. Not having any real friends doesnt help either, which also frustrates me since im a fairly likably person.

It all weighs on my at times. sigh....

Hi Pete

Hang in there...Yeap work is hard to fine where I'm at too.
People are still getting laid off left and right

Yeah getting my associate was kind of retarded. It was as if I had to do High School over again.

Porman said:
My dad recons i should do primary education, tho I dont believe its in me to be a teacher, nor do I think I can survive the 4 years in Uni, I cant write essays for honeysuckle lol.

I wouldn't want to be a school teacher either. Shortly after beginning my career, I am almost positive I would also take on the label of murderer. And then I'd go to jail. :(

I couldn't write essays at all back in grade school...but I found when I started college English, for some reason I was able to type up a pretty good one, and learned to do even better. I blame the internet, and my participation in online forums like this one.

Are you sure you don't want to try just a couple of classes to see how it goes?

Please believe me when I say that if you don't go to shcool you will regret it FOREVER. At least I do, anyway. Walking away from college was the single biggest mistake I've ever made, and I've made some doozies.

Latest posts

Back