Three grils/ can't choose

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Minus said:
Heck even the char-broil 463440109 rates a 26

qnocc1.jpg

Number 3 is making me swoon. Char-broil 463741008? That's hot.

Minus said:
You should be warned that i have seen negative comments here warning us against all that were above a 7. Because they were all this and that and some other bad thing.

Minus speaks wisdom. :)

Minus said:
Matus said:
GIRL 1 :
cute [9 on scale from 1 to 10]

GIRL 2 :
something like 6, 7 tops.

GIRL 3 :
Really 20 on scale 1-10.fu*kin 20!

Heck even the char-broil 463440109 rates a 26

qnocc1.jpg

You should be warned that i have seen negative comments here warning us against all that were above a 7. Because they were all this and that and some other bad thing.

Minus...really...we must consult Consumer Reports before making any grill decisions!

Minus said:

Gril #1 is built like a tank! No twiggy hibachis for me, I prefer some meat on on my grils... ****, I'm getting all hot n' broiled!

mintymint said:
Gril #1 is built like a tank! No twiggy hibachis for me, I prefer some meat on on my grils... ****, I'm getting all hot n' broiled!

**** i never noticed but you are on to something there. I was only seeing gril #1 being a lowly 47 vs gril #3 being a 49. And ya know that a 47 gets beats by a 49. Now that you mentioned it gril #1 has more burners then gril #3 and that could mean something to me. gril #1 does look more solid and stable. Oh, it was so much smiler when i could just throw out numbers.

Minus said:
mintymint said:

**** i never noticed but you are on to something there. I was only seeing gril #1 being a lowly 47 vs gril #3 being a 49. And ya know that a 47 gets beats by a 49. Now that you mentioned it gril #1 has more burners then gril #3 and that could mean something to me. gril #1 does look more solid and stable. Oh, it was so much smiler when i could just throw out numbers.

now I have "She's a Brick House" in my head.

Minus said:
mintymint said:

I'm telling ya, just look at those hips. She's got one hell of a baby back rib maker.

ROFLLLL !! I'm seriously getting a kick out of this thread too HAHAHAHAHAHA :D !!!

Minus, you always make me laugh. <3

As for the girls, none of them. You don't seem to be deserving of anyone right now. You can't appreciate people for who they are.

So what I'm wondering is... Do these grils know about each other? 'Cause if they do, and everybody is just waiting for you to choose one...

Well, number one: You da man, pimpin' ain't easy, and hi five, yo.

Two, you should totally make this fun for everybody involved. You could do it like a game show. They could earn points doing various things, and you could keep the points secret until the end. First, you have a segment where you ask Bachelorettes 1, 2, and 3 questions so you can compare answers. Fling the girls into some chocolate pudding and make them fight it out. Rate them on viciousness. Oh, you want the weak one most, because a strong gril will kick your ass. Then, you hold a talent competition. Score based on poise under pressure. Tally up the scores for each segment and proclaim a first runner up. Inform her that should the actual winner fail to live up to the responsibilities of her role, you'll be contacting her next. Then, crown Ms. Gril.

Oh, and please record all of this and have somebody assigned to post it on youtube in case you do meet an unfortunate accident.

lol chill chill remedy... he is just asking opinion about 'grils' and not 'girls'

Sanal said:
lol chill chill remedy... he is just asking opinion about 'grils' and not 'girls'
woops didnt read it as thoroughly as I thought :eek:. Deleted it lol thought it did say girls @_@. Wait fresia you confused me @_@ maybe it is what I thought it was lol.GAH

You strike me as a guy a girl would " want just to have sex and leave,friends with benefits is the bottomline." On a scale of 1-10, I'd generously give you a 1 or possibley 2 "at tops." Not much going on upstairs ....let's hope down stairs isn't as empty. Doesn't feel good to be thought of like that. Does it?

Do you really find it acceptable to want a girl just for sex knowing she has feelings for you? You sleep with her and karma will bite you in the ass. Never play with people's feelings or you might get played with.... which brings us to girl #3. Are you seriously that deluded to think a "professional dancer" who won't answer or return your calls would give you a chance? Baby, ain't no mystery here. Chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaachinge! Cash or credit? You gotta pay to play. Better ask McD's for some extra shifts.

I don't know if I should be mad at you or feel sorry for you. Are you shallow or just ignorant? I don't know. But I do know this, you got a lot to learn.

LMAO remedy OMG you didnt have to delete the post dude lmao. He was INDEED talking about girls. We are just making fun of his typo lol now post it back lol.

Tramp said:
Three girls? THREE? And I can't even get one. **** you man, **** you good.

I got sort of confuzzled so I'll just quote this by saying I agree lol. I see what's going on o_o. I just guess why do jerks get women when other great guys don't :(. This world sucks and I want to find someone wherever they are out there, why can't we find each other if they even exist lol :).

P.S. I got sort of embarassed if this post was really a joke post , so it made me confused :) but now I see :D. And to the OP you sir are a jerk and of course I'm a dateless virgin loser but id rather be one then be a total jerk ^_^.

Latest posts

Back