Three grils/ can't choose

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol Nerdy. And I agree with Naleena. I suggest you read both of their posts. Over and over again.

Remedy said:
And to the OP you sir are a jerk and of course I'm a dateless virgin loser but id rather be one then be a total jerk ^_^.
Being a virgin doesn't mean you are a loser. Please trust me on this.

I have known guys that brag about the things they have done with women to other guys, but turn around and confide in me about how much they regret losing their virginity too early/not to the "right" person.

It sucks how society stigmatizes virgin males, and pressures them to make decisions that they aren't 100% comfortable with. The same can be said for females.

PS -

I want you to consider something. What kind of person would you want to be?

A.) A person that caves under societal and peer pressures in an attempt to prove something to everybody else?

Or

B.) A person that sticks to their guns (their beliefs, morals, and values), regardless of what everybody else thinks?

I dated a guy who fit under the former category. He was a football player, a senior, and I was an awkward freshman. He asked me to go to his prom where a hotel and booze was involved afterwards. I didn't go to his prom and neither did he. He gave me a speech that "the rest of his friends were doing it". Due to some other variables, and the fact that I felt completely out of my comfort-zone, we broke it off two weeks later. He wasn't a bad guy, just totally warped by peer pressure from his idiot friends.

shells said:
Being a virgin doesn't mean you are a loser. Please trust me on this.

I have known guys that brag about the things they have done with women to other guys, but turn around and confide in me about how much they regret losing their virginity too early/not to the "right" person.

It sucks how society stigmatizes virgin males, and pressures them to make decisions that they aren't 100% comfortable with. The same can be said for females.

PS -

I want you to consider something. What kind of person would you want to be?

A.) A person that caves under societal and peer pressures in an attempt to prove something to everybody else?

Or

B.) A person that sticks to their guns (their beliefs, morals, and values), regardless of what everybody else thinks?

I dated a guy who fit under the former category. He was a football player, a senior, and I was an awkward freshman. He asked me to go to his prom where a hotel and booze was involved afterwards. I didn't go to his prom and neither did he. He gave me a speech that "the rest of his friends were doing it". Due to some other variables, and the fact that I felt completely out of my comfort-zone, we broke it off two weeks later. He wasn't a bad guy, just totally warped by peer pressure from his idiot friends.

I was mostly joking around but I think the keywords is perpetually dateless. Although I forgot to add the word perpetually(I love that word because it suits me) in it. Maybe I'm not a loser but I'm kind of a freak for not going on a simple date or holding hands with a girl that was interested in me when I'm about to be 23. When there are kids who are like 13 or even younger doing the littlest things that I have never even done once in my lifetime. Something about it is just kind of weird.

As far the 2 questions go. I'd go with B) but it's not like I could even go with A) because no girl has ever been interested in me that way. My friends have had random girls they didn't know interested in them this way but just never me. So it's kind of impossible for someone to cave under the societal pressure when someone of the opposing sex never thinks this way about someone.

You are a very strong person since you did not cave under the pressure of your peers. I really don't know how I would react in such a situation because I have never been in such a situation even just an insignificant one. Like I said, someone who has never had someone interested in them in such a way can't really say how they would be because they just don't know.

Coverage said:
Girl #2 is the keeper. Come back later and tell us how it works out.

He made it obvious that he isn't attracted to her. Hopefully it's not because she's a 6 or 7 in his book. But if he doesn't like her because of her personality as well, then it won't work.

nerdygirl said:
Oh, and please record all of this and have somebody assigned to post it on youtube in case you do meet an unfortunate accident.

f_minusm_906c16a.gif

Tramp said:
Three girls? THREE? And I can't even get one....

Yeah, is he here because he is lonely or because he wanted to brag? :)

Good point because i may be in the minority when i say the gril has to be charcoal. None of that new fangled gas stuff.

A little mesquite would be good.

Minus said:
Good point because i may be in the minority when i say the gril has to be charcoal. None of that new fangled gas stuff.

Wow, so you're something of a traditionalist?

mintymint said:
Wood chips anyone? ...Too kinky?

Oh Minty. I never would have guessed that you'd go that au naturale.

Wow. I am learning so may things today. :eek:

Minus said:
A little mesquite would be good.

Oh, exotic? That's... hot?

Yeah traditional exotic sounds reasonable. Oh wait then does that mean nontraditional?

Minus said:

You don't like "grils" who have gas? Isn't that kind of a double standard, Minus? :club:

lol :p

Latest posts

Back