threw up :D

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sallekhana

Reaction score
i started with the vodka at 6 when i got up and made my way to school today. by 10 i was way too drunk. this kid in front of me said "you're drunk" "you look like a trashcan" "dont puke down my back please" so i headed home. my brother driving. i was fine but that kid drives like a mad-man!! got home and threw up now everyone thinks i'm sick lol hahahaha i hate puking but this is just **** funny

ahahaha, i remember the days of drinking before and at school... it's fun honeysuckle. i went to a catholic school, and my friend and i used to drink in the school chapel. we never got caught... too bad you didn't puke on the kid in front of you, that woulda been hilarious

Wow that's just so tootin' funny I can't manage to express my laughter via my keyboard.

How is this funny? I dont find this funny. I sense some pain in this post behind the laughter.

I used to drink 6 smirnoff ice before school. I'd ride the bus, go eat something at jack in the box, then walk home and sneak back into my room and crash lol.

One time I did this and stuck around for school, my parents made sure I dressed well back in those days. So I was actually mistaken for a sub teacher that never showed up for 3d design class. Since there was no teacher kids were smoking and chasing each other around with the blowtorch. Another time the sub did show up, but he messed up something and flooded the room with gas so we all had to leave.

lol ay man atleast you didnt yak in the car. sucks trying to clean throw up from the cars carpet all dizzy and sick.

Yup. Vomiting due to overdrinking is hilarious...

....to kids who are just discovering alcohol.

----Steve

oarivan said:
Brian said:
Wow that's just so tootin' funny I can't manage to express my laughter via my keyboard.

A simple 'LOL' should suffice.

Except that wouldn't convey the dryly sarcastic message that I wasn't amused, or that I roll my eyes at drunk teenagers who feel the need to tell the world about their cliche 'look at me' antics.

Brian said:
Except that wouldn't convey the dryly sarcastic message that I wasn't amused, or that I roll my eyes at drunk teenagers who feel the need to tell the world about their cliche 'look at me' antics.

*nods emphatically in agreement*

----Steve

gauloises said:
i started with the vodka at 6 when i got up and made my way to school today. by 10 i was way too drunk. this kid in front of me said "you're drunk" "you look like a trashcan" "dont puke down my back please" so i headed home. my brother driving. i was fine but that kid drives like a mad-man!! got home and threw up now everyone thinks i'm sick lol hahahaha i hate puking but this is just **** funny

How come you were drinking vodka before school?

Badjedidude said:
Probably because he's a super-duper rebel.

He won't bow to the man's ways.

----Steve

Not necessarily Steve, don't write him off just like that :p

I don't think people get up in the morning and drink vodka because they are being rebels. There must be a 'better' reason behind it.

kelbo said:
There must be a 'better' reason behind it.

*shrug* Not necessarily...a LOT of teens do that kind of thing specifically because they think it's a "big" thing to do and that by doing it they're rebelling...though of course they find different justifications for it, such as, "it's fun, it's my body, there's nothing wrong with it, adults do it"....etc etc etc. His cavalier attitude toward puking his guts out because he drank too much seems to indicate to me that he's doing it for "fun." (which means he's a simply one of a million teens who are just discovering alcohol and think's it funny for some strange reason)

Lol I was mostly just cracking a joke anyway. :p

----Steve

Badjedidude said:
kelbo said:

*shrug* Not necessarily...a LOT of teens do that kind of thing specifically because they think it's a "big" thing to do and that by doing it they're rebelling...though of course they find different justifications for it, such as, "it's fun, it's my body, there's nothing wrong with it, adults do it"....etc etc etc. His cavalier attitude toward puking his guts out because he drank too much seems to indicate to me that he's doing it for "fun." (which means he's a simply one of a million teens who are just discovering alcohol and think's it funny for some strange reason)

Yeah but just because a lot of teens do that doesn't mean you should instantly assume he does. :p

I used to have humour about my drinking and vomiting when I was younger, it didn't mean I was just drinking to be cool.

Yeah a lot of people do drink because it is the in thing, but not everyone does. Just gotta give people a chance really. :)

had a friend threw up in my car once after one too many shots of vodka and it was the most horrendous experience ever - i recalled widening my eyes in horror over the cabbage bits on my car interior and it was HELL to try to find a car wash service that would clean it up coz it was a sunday *faint*

Badjedidude said:
kelbo said:

Lol I was mostly just cracking a joke anyway. :p

----Steve

No, I dont think this is regular drinking BJD. Don't be so dismissive.

kelbo said:
I don't think people get up in the morning and drink vodka because they are being rebels. There must be a 'better' reason behind it.

Kelbo makes an excellent point. I got drunk once in the morning before school on rum. I told my best friend in class that I was drunk and she gave me the "what the hell" look. Our friendship was never the same after I told her that.

After class "Kate are you ok?"

"yes Anne, I am ok"

I wasnt. I was thinking about killing myself every day. I went to college drunk so I didnt have to face things. It only made me more depressed.

SophiaGrace said:
I wasnt. I was thinking about killing myself every day. I went to college drunk so I didnt have to face things. It only made me more depressed.

It doesn't sound like you were going around telling people how funny it was. It seems that is what BJD sees as a sign of the difference in its purpose.

I couldn't say. All i know is that in Junior High [middle school], sometimes i would drink vodka or gin before before going to school. While it was no attempt to be a rebel or joe cool, i also would hide the fact that i was drinking. It was just an attempt to stop the noise in my head and was something that i didn't advertise or laugh about. Still we all handle things differently.

Latest posts

Back