Tipsy female friends who kiss and touch each other

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
O

Oceanmist23

I sure got your attention there didn’t I?! LOL! :p

To moderators – I hope this topic is OK, if not then please delete it.

What’s the deal with female friends who, WHEN TIPSY, kiss each other on the lips, make out, grab each others boobs, licks each others face and get all ultra-cuddly??
Is this because of some bizarre need of having photos of such behaviour?
Is it the alcohol-fuelled increase in testosterone levels that is to blame?
Why the need to go WAY beyond hugging?
And I’m not talking about them being drunk. Just tipsy, no more.
I have seen photo after photo after photo, and even video on Facebook of female acquaintances at all-girl home parties doing all that stuff.
Is it because they have some need to get all touchy when tipsy, so they do it to each other rather than to guys because doing it to guys would make them come across as easy or something??

Sure I can see that they are having a laugh while doing this, but where are their boundaries??
Why do you want to grab your friends' boobs and stick your tongue down her throat??
And all these girls have boyfriends as well! O_O!
I really don’t understand it. It’s completely alien to me.
Why do some girls act this way??

PS. I’m sure some of the guys here wouldn’t object to witnessing such behaviour LOL :p but that doesn’t help to explain WHY some girls do this :p

It sounds like you have run across much more of it then i have. I have no answer for you because it puzzles me also. I don't seem to see guys doing it with their buddies.

Oceanmist23 said:
PS. I’m sure some of the guys here wouldn’t object to witnessing such behaviour LOL :p but that doesn’t help to explain WHY some girls do this :p

Possibly that actually does explain why they do it? If it is just done for pictures then maybe it is some attempt to make 'hot' or erotic pictures.

Yeah Minus I've seen quite a lot of it but wish I hadn't lol!
For those who do it just to turn guys on then that's microscopically more understandable to me.....
But if they're all over each other at ALL-GIRL parties then WTF??
I can't help but think that these girls have some serious issues...
There's nothing wrong with hugging or a kiss on the cheek,
but anything beyond that is beyond what I can make sense of.

Sales of cherry chapsticks have gone through the roof.

i don't know, the thought makes me feel pretty uncomfortable. I think a lot of it they do for attention, becuase i'm sure they know it will get the male attention. I'm sure they're all probably straight i think they just like doing something, that is considered wrong/unusual or makes them feel edgy.

Oceanmist23 said:
But if they're all over each other at ALL-GIRL parties then WTF??

Is this behavior only brought about by the sight of a camera or is a typical thing for girl parties even when the only ones to know are the girls at the party?

Unacceptance, it's possible.

Steel, cherry chapsticks Lol Doesn't explain the boob-grabbing though :p

Evfan91, the thought makes me feel pretty uncomfortable too. Yeah they're all definitely straight, otherwise I'd be living in a town where about one third of all the girls are gay lol! And yeah I can agree on them doing something that makes them feel edgy, probably one of the main reasons.

Minus, considering I've never been to one of those all-girl parties and only seen photos from them, I can't say for sure. But I have been to mixed parties where this stuff has happened, without there being a camera there.

I don't know, it must be some weird mix of wanting attention, feeling edgy and hormones running crazy. I still don't understand how two girls who are friends can do that to each other. Even if I had it in me to do that I would be pulling my hair out the next day and asking for a lobotomy lol

I dunno. But I like it. :p

Probably they do it for attention mostly...that's my guess.

Still puzzles me.

5.gif

Oceanmist23 said:

You sure did :D

Oceanmist23 said:

It’s completely alien to me.

Unfortunately it is to me as well lol

To be honest I think most girls are bi. I know this may sound shocking but most girls I know of that I have asked in the past have admitted to me quite openly that they have experimented with that part of there sexuality. Most guys I know would not mind there GF doing that with another girl where as if they where to do that with another guy then obviously there BF would get a little pissed of about that.

Anyway that's my thoughts on the matter.

Steel said:
Sales of cherry chapsticks have gone through the roof.

OMG LMAO That has cracked me up good LMFAO

I kissed a girl and I liked it.
The taste of her, cherry chapstick.

[youtube]a1Y8utsY6LY[/youtube]

I was always under the impression that this behaviour was intended to tease and turn on the men that happen to be in the immediate area.

A lot of men are easily amused by such displays.

If they really want to turn me on, they can pay my rent for a month and put some gas in my truck. That would be very arousing.

Oceanmist23 said:

To moderators – I hope this topic is OK, if not then please delete it.

What’s the deal with female friends who, WHEN TIPSY, kiss each other on the lips, make out, grab each others boobs, licks each others face and get all ultra-cuddly??
Is this because of some bizarre need of having photos of such behaviour?
Is it the alcohol-fuelled increase in testosterone levels that is to blame?
Why the need to go WAY beyond hugging?
And I’m not talking about them being drunk. Just tipsy, no more.
I have seen photo after photo after photo, and even video on Facebook of female acquaintances at all-girl home parties doing all that stuff.
Is it because they have some need to get all touchy when tipsy, so they do it to each other rather than to guys because doing it to guys would make them come across as easy or something??

Sure I can see that they are having a laugh while doing this, but where are their boundaries??
Why do you want to grab your friends' boobs and stick your tongue down her throat??
And all these girls have boyfriends as well! O_O!
I really don’t understand it. It’s completely alien to me.
Why do some girls act this way??

Shock value - some women just think it's funny I guess. :p

definitely for attention. If you want to get physical with a girl, come on now, get a room or go do that stuff in private. It will help some of us keep our sanity and dignity lol

Okay:p I have seen this plenty of times:p I didn't have any answer first but I asked some of my female friends who do this:p. They said, its just that they hate normal boring photos which are so like any other random photos taken and people wont see it different. So they do these tricks to click some kinda photos which will have a sudden infatuating effect on to it and the person who sees it will not forget it for at least a while.

The post was from December.

I am sure it has to do with getting male attention and they probably like the affection.

I've know a girl who does this. She says she turns gay when drunk and there's hot ladies around.

Van Hooligan X said:
Oceanmist23 said:

this post was written 3 months before i joined...and she already knew it would :(

Thread was made on 12-09-2008 (my time) = MM-DD-YYYY = December 9th 2008 and you joined on 11-16-2008 (it's from your profile) = MM-DD-YYYY = November 16th 2008 which means it was made almost after a month of your joining date.

Latest posts

Back