TL;DR No where left to turn

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pateche

Reaction score
I am in a very hard part of my life right now...i'm drowning in stress and depression and inner conflict.
I cant express how alone i feel...No one irl wants to have anything to do with me...I feel like i am carrying a good conversation but then everyone will turn around and say something about how stupid i am or how annoying i am and i should just shut my mouth...
I will try to make plans with people and when it finally comes down to getting ready to go meet them they tell me they cant that something came up. SO im left dressed nice and hair done to just sit and wonder why? What do i do?
I have no friends...no one wants to be friends with me...ive tried being myself
Ive tried NOT trying...
I've tried "let them make plans with YOU"
Literally two people i tried to be friends with moved out of state shortly after.
I have no one to talk to, no one to just text for no reason, no one to share stories with...
I joined an art forum to try to relate to some people but no matter what i post i just get flamed...i have been on tumblr for years and everyone ignores me.
I just want to mean something to someone as much as they mean to me..
I overestimate people

Hi Pateche,

I know how alone you must feel, but you are not alone here. I'm sorry those people treated you like that, it was a cruel thing to do. I'm also sorry you had a bad experience on tumblr and that art forum, but people are really very nice here, so I hope you stick around. There's a Express Yourself sub-forum here if you'd like to share your art sometime.

Take care, and if you ever want to talk feel free to PM me :)

I'm sorry to hear you're in so much pain, Pateche. I especially liked the line "I just want to mean something to someone as much as they mean to me.." <- this is definitely one I have struggled with all my life. It seems my feelings are just way more intense than those of others, and especially when it comes to affection.

I know (almost) exactly how you feel, P. I have frequent depressive episodes, and I just wish I could connect better with people. I only have one true friend -- which is great, but I think we may be growing apart in some ways.

But I'm definitely another person you can talk to if you ever feel the need. It's nice to meet you.

It's NOT you Patchae everyone is having the same problem as you... I have actually paid people to talk to me and they ripped me off.

Anytime you want to talk.. just send me a message.... I actually live in isolation, and all my family is gone. I got Nothing but time on my hands. OK ?

I've learned that true friends are hard to come by. If you find them, you've found a needle in a haystack.

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
I've learned that true friends are hard to come by. If you find them, you've found a needle in a haystack.

Pretty much. The search is hardest for those who aren't naturals at it.

Latest posts

Back