To be intimate with a woman.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CAS said:
How does it feel? In what ways does it 'change' you as a person? Why can everyone else experience it and not me?

So many questions, so many inadequacies I feel to have never kissed a girl at 22.

Why won't it happen? Must I be condemned to a miserable life spent alone?

Some self assessment is due.

Name the primary reason for feeling inadequate around women.

If it is about looks, then I am afraid the cold hard truth is that you must salvage what you can and bring it to the table.

Because women are very much visual orientated nowadays.

Dr. Morlenheim.

DrMorlenheim said:
CAS said:
How does it feel? In what ways does it 'change' you as a person? Why can everyone else experience it and not me?

So many questions, so many inadequacies I feel to have never kissed a girl at 22.

Some self assessment is due.

Name the primary reason for feeling inadequate around women.

If it is about looks, then I am afraid the cold hard truth is that you must salvage what you can and bring it to the table.

Dr. Morlenheim.

Ah, but they have ALWAYS been visually orientated. However, it is not a 'cold hard truth' because besides looks and height, almost everything else can be worked on - things that women ALSO visually notice. It is too easy to focus on looks when there's a multitude of other things that can be improved upon. Hardly any 'salvaging' required.

You make it seem like women go 'Ugly man. Turn away. Look at different man. Recalculate attractiveness. Stop. Bzzt'. Social interactions are more dynamic than such a robotic depiction.

CAS said:

HI; I know how it feels to be alone and feel like you are never going to find that special someone but dont give up just when your least expecting it cupid will do his magic. If you want to talk some more my email is [email protected]. I know how it feels to be lonley wanting that intamcy with someone.

Lonley

****....now i feel like a slut.

It has a lot more to do than just sex.
There's love, understanding, romance, friendship, passion, trust, hope, anger, jealousy, arguments, communications
miss understandings, fears, purpose, compassion, hate, patience, tolerance, forgiveness.
It all of it...sometimes she even becomes your enemy.
You can be very angery at someone but still love them very much.
Sometimes you'll even not be in love with her...then you'll fall back in love with her.
In and out...in and out...just like sex.

Dude...don't trip man.. If you do her all night and right...her masscara will be runnie. Her hair will be all mess up.
And she won't care how she looks like in the morning:p
She'll let you touch and see every part of her boby...it's becuase she'll also open up about herself...everything about her.
If you do it right..right. She won't let you out of bed for the entire weekend.

You have to stop feeling ashame of yourself...if you feel like that...she'll start feel wierd or think there's something wrong
with her...she'll become more self consious of her imperfections. She's perfectly imperfect and so are you.
If you start judging her from her body..then she's going feel judge in other aspect of her life..she not going to be perfect
in every way. Then she's going to feel unconfortiable and accepted around you....

Start accepting yourself as you are at the moment

Having a relatiohship with a women...will call you forward. The best in you and the worst in you.
When you make love to her when you're both are really, really in love and connected at many levels...it's like being one
in the eyes of god. There's an ocean of love. It feels so good it hurts...it feels like your heart is going to explode.

But sometime....
I'm seriouse dude...that's why you get a dog. To have the dog test taste your dinner for ya:p
sometimes..she'll have a look in her eyes...like she wants to stab you in the eyes...

Ah, but they have ALWAYS been visually orientated. However, it is not a 'cold hard truth' because besides looks and height, almost everything else can be worked on - things that women ALSO visually notice. It is too easy to focus on looks when there's a multitude of other things that can be improved upon. Hardly any 'salvaging' required.

I always find it rather amusing even to this day that people still talk about people in the sense of "men do this" and "women do that" - surely people are individuals and not everyone is going to do the same thing just because they are the same gender...Or at least I hope not.

And as a 'woman' I wouldn't say I am 'very much visually orientated' - I like a partner who I can actually have a conversation with, someone who is funny and intelligent, who can hold their own in a debate and who can rub me up the right way. I would go for a person with any of those attributes over some 'visually pleasing' schmuck anyday.

As for the original post, I seriously wouldn't worry about it. Being physically and sexually intimate with a woman/man is a great experience, it is and feels beautiful/hot/sexy/saucy/loving/fulfilling but it isn't the be all and end all of everything. It doesn't make everything perfect or problems go away. It doesn't just magically make everything right. It doesn't just 'change you' as a person either. It doesn't make you any different other than the fact you've had sex/kissed/or whatever you've done together.
If you don't feel good about yourself now then rushing into doing things with someone won't make that go away, nor will it just make your confidence go up and stay up.

If you haven't met someone yet it doesn't matter, but maybe you should think about your approach or attempts to meet new people. Do you actually go anywhere or do anything were there is a possibility that you might meet someone? You have to go halfway afterall, nobody is going to see you/find you and come looking for you - you have to get out there so they can meet you. It isn't easy at all. But where there are people there are potentials, surely? That's how I figure it anyhow.

I wish you the best of luck. Take it easy. :)

I've been single most of my life. I've had a few long distance internet relationships which didn't work out. In the past couple months, for the first time, I've met a girl in real life, asked her out, had a wonderful relationship, and subsequently broke up.

Well, to each his own! :p

I think it's healthy to learn how to operate alone before coupling with someone. Too many people don't know how to be comfortable just by themselves...they assume that they have to be in a relationship to be a part of society. False!

----Steve

Lonesome Crow said:
****....now i feel like a slut.

It has a lot more to do than just sex.
There's love, understanding, romance, friendship, passion, trust, hope, anger, jealousy, arguments, communications
miss understandings, fears, purpose, compassion, hate, patience, tolerance, forgiveness.
It all of it...sometimes she even becomes your enemy.
You can be very angery at someone but still love them very much.
Sometimes you'll even not be in love with her...then you'll fall back in love with her.
In and out...in and out...just like sex.

Dude...don't trip man.. If you do her all night and right...her masscara will be runnie. Her hair will be all mess up.
And she won't care how she looks like in the morning:p
She'll let you touch and see every part of her boby...it's becuase she'll also open up about herself...everything about her.
If you do it right..right. She won't let you out of bed for the entire weekend.

You have to stop feeling ashame of yourself...if you feel like that...she'll start feel wierd or think there's something wrong
with her...she'll become more self consious of her imperfections. She's perfectly imperfect and so are you.
If you start judging her from her body..then she's going feel judge in other aspect of her life..she not going to be perfect
in every way. Then she's going to feel unconfortiable and accepted around you....

Start accepting yourself as you are at the moment

Having a relatiohship with a women...will call you forward. The best in you and the worst in you.
When you make love to her when you're both are really, really in love and connected at many levels...it's like being one
in the eyes of god. There's an ocean of love. It feels so good it hurts...it feels like your heart is going to explode.

But sometime....
I'm seriouse dude...that's why you get a dog. To have the dog test taste your dinner for ya:p
sometimes..she'll have a look in her eyes...like she wants to stab you in the eyes...

What the hell are you talking about?

Latest posts

Back