To those of you who are single and usually feel hopeless about finding love...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I need to change my lifestyle. No girl will want to be with an unemployed pot head. Also, when I go out in public I wear pajama pants and old torn shirts. I look like a basment dweller, so... I need to shape up before women take me seriously.

Ale said:
I had a partner before obviously, but the guy got what he wanted and i was stupid and naive and he left me pregnant, it will be hard for me to trust someone now.
Maybe i was born to be alone? who knows, no one is interested in me i think, im not pretty enough and mind you i have a child and most men dont want that as a responsibility. If i find someone, that person has to love me and my daughter.

A very weird thing happened this morning though and i dont know if i should act upon it.

What was it????

A co worker of mine, i've seen him before he's handsome, single, etc. But im too shy to talk to him, and you know im way too insecure to do that and i dont trust much:rolleyes:
We arrived at the same time, and as i was going out of my car, he approached to me said hi and and he started talking to me and he told me that i t would be nice if someday whenever i have time, we could go to have a coffee or we could take my daughter to the movies and stuff just chat you know.
All the way i was like:shy:

Friday: He gave me his home and cell number, he told me i could call him whnever i wanted too, and that it didnt matter if it was 4:00am in the morning that he would always be there, and i was like:shy:
But i hope this is not a joke, i havent call him yet and he's 40, not that i care about age differences becuase im 28 that's only 12 year apart, but still i dont know.
My co workers where like "CALL HIM!" but i dont know if i should, lets see what happens.

Ale said:
A co worker of mine, i've seen him before he's handsome, single, etc. But im too shy to talk to him, and you know im way too insecure to do that and i dont trust much:rolleyes:
We arrived at the same time, and as i was going out of my car, he approached to me said hi and and he started talking to me and he told me that i t would be nice if someday whenever i have time, we could go to have a coffee or we could take my daughter to the movies and stuff just chat you know.
All the way i was like:shy:

Friday: He gave me his home and cell number, he told me i could call him whnever i wanted too, and that it didnt matter if it was 4:00am in the morning that he would always be there, and i was like:shy:
But i hope this is not a joke, i havent call him yet and he's 40, not that i care about age differences becuase im 28 that's only 12 year apart, but still i dont know.
My co workers where like "CALL HIM!" but i dont know if i should, lets see what happens.

WOW! You need to, how can I say this? CALL HIM Hope that was clear enough.

He is probably seat there waiting for your call. if you don't call/text act then he well probably think your not interested. If you can not bring your self to even text him then give the phone to a good friend and have her do it lol Just make sure you know what she put lol

Let us all know how things go. He could not be making it any more obvious then he is. If you like him then make it obvious back :) It well be only how you feel after all. you should never be to embarrassed to say how you feel.

well, I went round and round with a gal for a couple of years.
Courting is good.
For some stupid reason both of us couldn't get to that piont.
Me being a guy and kind of stupid and slow..lol
even my co-workers would give me hints...becuase she probably told them.lol
She gave me signs ,hints " How do we get to that piont?" That was her favorite saying to me.

It's hard..becuase everytime i get around her, my heart feels like it's going to explode.
And I'm so afraid I'll make a dork out of myself...which I probably do when she's around.

She took me to dinner a couple of times...how much more hint dose a guy need.lmao
The entire night she was saying " how do we get to that piont" ..using it to reference something else.lol
She was a sort of bussiness partner. And it's not as if we never gotten into arguments or miss understandings,
but we would alway make things happen and see things through. Sometimes it even feels like I'm
arguing with her as if she's my wife.lol She would always keep me to my words without documents.
I had to earn my trust as she had to earn hers. We had a good bussiness partner relationship.

That was my thing. I had a hard time trying to mixing bussiness with pleasure.
I was her client, so I'd figure I'd be at a disavantage when making bussiness desicions.
I even transfer her account to my co-worker. At times i had to be a total hardass to her.

Even my office manager told me why she was still stopping at my office after the account
was transfer. My office manger told me straigth up it was becuase of me and told me she
was available...well dah !!. I had a blessing from a bussiness stand piont.

She almost wreck her car when i told her I had feelings for her.
She had to pull over ...and her vioce changed. I can't really explain it..
but if you hear the tone of vioce of "i'm in love with you"..you'll know.lol

But if he dosen't really give you an answer...don't trip.lol
Becuase i was like that. I was so afraid of being truley loved.
It scared the hell out of me.
She even ask me if I love her ...straight up, i just frozed.lol

She died eariler this year...That's why I'm really tripping.

Call him and tell him how you feel !!!

But i get ya ..though.

This is the kicker..though.
I met her when she use to be only a secutary, so I make small
talk with her when I get put on hold...It was wierd she came into
my life right after I split up with my GF. I never though much
of it , but we talk about a lot of thing in our lives after a while.
She became a friend I can talk to. Even when she left that company
I'd call her at home. But I went back to my old GF which is an alcoholic. I'd stay home alone all the time because my gf would
just go gambling all the time. So sometimes I'll call her.

Then around six months later. My GF left me for dead.
I was totally devestated. My life totally turn upside down
and i was sick and tired of loving someone that did love me
back.
One night out of bordom or out of desperation.
I made list of what I wanted out of life. I was in tears.
Out of all the things I put on that list was Her name.
It was silly..but I figure I had nothing to loose.
I put that list on my refriggerator..sometimes i'll even laugh
becuase it i figure the list was so far feth or imposisble.

A month later she shows up at my office saying
she found a new job and she's been assigned to my account.lol
She was beautiful in person as she was on the phone.
The more i got to know her, the more she and I had so
many things in common. She even show me her dairy,
Everything about her, her goals, her dreams. They were
the same as mine. How much more hint did i needed.
She open up herself to me, I know all her secrets.
That's all she ever wanted out of life was to be love back
in return.

She was so beautiful inside and out. I just couldn't belive it.
I didn't think i deserve her. I was so afriad of messing up
the friendship we had. But everytime i look her eyes my
heart would explode.

Latest posts

Back