Top 5 video games!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

Rosebolt

What's your top five?

I'm relatively speaking very young, so it's mostly going to be new titles, and nostalgia plays quite the factor into it. But yay. :D

1. Final Fantasy XIII
2. The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
3. Guild Wars
4. Mirror's Edge
5. Chromehounds

Tekken Tag
FF 7
Quake Live
Guild Wars 2
Abe's Odyssey

Speacial mentions to Tony Hawk's 2, Goldeneye, Mario Kart (great game but so limited for levels), Grand Theft Auto, Mortal Kombat.

You play Guild Wars 2? Cool! So do i, or did. Kinda bored with it atm. What server do you play in?

Yeah I play it pretty much every day. Have hopped through a bunch of servers, including Far Shiverpeaks, Seafarer's Rest, Piken Square, Anvil Rock, and I'm currently on Tarnished Coast. How about you?

I'm on Piken Square permanently. Have thought a couple of times of playing it again, but at the moment i'm pretty much alone in doing so. So it would be nice if we could team up some time. What's your favourite proffesion so far?

Elementalist, no question. This was my first class and it was really difficult to learn it properly, but once I'd got the hang of it, I tried the other classes and just found them all a bit dull (though I haven't tried Necro yet, and didn't really give Mesmer a Proper chance). Got a Warrior for farming and doing the muscley stuff but I get bored of it easily.

There is definitely something missing from the game and it does feel very lonely at times, even though there's many people online... it just all feels a bit impersonal. But I do enjoy playing it and give them top marks for the seasonal events. Halloween and Christmas were amazing.

I would love to team up with you sometime, unfortunately though you are on an EU server and I am NA, and you can't guest between the two :/

Skyrim
FFVI
The Legend of Zelda: A Link To The Past
Super Mario World
Fallout 3

1. The Tomb Raider series (I can't say just one .__.)
2. The Sims
3. Guild Wars 2
4. Guild Wars
5. Crash Bandicoot (memories...)

Rosebolt said:
lonelyfairy said:
3. Guild Wars 2

Another Guild Wars 2 fan? :D What server are you in then? If you want to share, that is. :)

Gunnar's Hold, EU. :) I love Guild wars 2, just bored with it now. :/ I'm lvl 80 D/D elementalist. I feel can't still play with it. :D Maybe have to change class... And too shy going to dungeons, because first experience was nightmare. :S

lonelyfairy said:
Rosebolt said:
lonelyfairy said:
3. Guild Wars 2

Another Guild Wars 2 fan? :D What server are you in then? If you want to share, that is. :)

Gunnar's Hold, EU. :) I love Guild wars 2, just bored with it now. :/ I'm lvl 80 D/D elementalist. I feel can't still play with it. :D Maybe have to change class... And too shy going to dungeons, because first experience was nightmare. :S

Don't worry about that, i'll send you a PM some time soon, so maybe we can play together some time. :)

Rosebolt said:
lonelyfairy said:
Rosebolt said:
lonelyfairy said:
3. Guild Wars 2

Don't worry about that, i'll send you a PM some time soon, so maybe we can play together some time. :)

Ok, cool. :)

1. Chromehounds (RIP my old friend)
2. Forza Motorsport Series
3. GTA Series
4. Gran Turismo Series
5. Advance Wars (GBA versions)

1. FF VII (.. yep, got a problem?)
2. Knights of the Old Republic
3. FF IX
4. Ocarina of Time
5. Chrono Trigger

Honourable mentions; Mass Effect (1), Okami, FFVI, Star Ocean : Second Story.

1. Batman Arkham City
2. Batman Arkham Asylum
3. The Lego Series (Batman, Pirates, Indy, Star Wars, LotR, they are all fun)
4. Devil May Cry
5. Tomb Raider Legends

I think for me

1. System Shock 2
2. Deus Ex Series
3. Total Annihilation
4. HardWar
5. X Beyond The Frontier Series

1. Kingdom Hearts II
2. Fallout New Vegas
3. Pokemon SNAP
4. GTA San Andreas
5. Jak 3

Honorable Mentions: Final Fantasy X, Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, Fallout 3, Skyrim, Pokemon Stadium, Jak and Daxter, Bioshock.

Latest posts

Back