Top 5 video games!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rosebolt said:
Edward W said:
1. Chromehounds (RIP my old friend)

Another living soul actually having played that game? Awesome! :D

I have fantastic memories of that game, thats why it's my #1. Playing with the same squad and not just random strangers, getting to know them. Nights spent chatting in the lobby, tinkering in the garage.

That game really appealed to me, my creative side (made my own logo), trying all kinds of hound designs to suit me, not just the 'fad' builds. Also wasn't a stupid fast paced shooter thing where you die in 10 seconds, you had to play as a team and use actual tactics.

The fact that there were hidden super weapons that no-one knew about was just amazing!

Well the servers may be dead, but if anyone wants a challenge see if you can complete the final challenge quicker than this:
FM.jpg

Sorry, loved this game, I could go on and on, I even wrote a little fan-fic once!

For all Chromies everywhere
http://download.gameblog.fr/images/jeux/89/ChromeHounds_X360_Visuel_003.jpg

1 - mass effect series
2 - elder scrolls series
3 - fallout series
4 - dragon age series
5 - bioshock series

1. Baldurs Gate
2. Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn
3. Dragon Age: Origins
4. Fallout 3
5. Patrician 3

RPG addict :)

Edward W said:
1. Chromehounds (RIP my old friend)
2. Forza Motorsport Series
3. GTA Series
4. Gran Turismo Series
5. Advance Wars (GBA versions)

I used to play the GTA 4 online but it was as if all the others playing would fell
thier noob senses tingling.
It was always fun but I'd get slaughtered almost before I knew it.:D

1. StarCraft: Brood War
2. Chrono Trigger
3. Final Fantasy (Multiple)
4. Zelda (OoT, LttP, etc.)
5. Bioshock Series

Probably forgetting a LOT of games, but my favorites were definitely the RPG games from the SNES era.

1.Demon's souls
2.Nier
3.Dark souls
4.Pokemon gold
5.Call of duty 4

Honourable mentions:Grand theft auto,Super smash bros(all of them),ocarina of time,monster hunter 3

Latest posts

Back