Tropical Thread

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*sigh* Oh how I wish I could travel to Japan/Tokyo. To be uninhibited. Meet people. Chat with strangers. Maybe make some friends. Dine out. Play pachinko maybe. Do all the things...

I'm listening to "Coast to Coast AM" right now. They often have, "Psychics," on the show, heh. Most of the time, they seem like charlatans to me; but, this guy seems a bit genuine (I'm not inclined to believe in, 'psychics,' but, I do believe in intuition, and that some people may have extraordinarily high levels of intuition, (like some might have high athleticism, intelligence, wisdom, charisma, etc..)

I just heard this guy say, (paraphrasing), "I have several clients that are therapists, and they tell me, that I can do in five minutes, what it takes them five or ten sessions to accomplish." I couldn't help but laugh at the idea of a therapist paying a psychic for help, heh.

I imagine some one paying a therapist for help, while their therapist pays a psychic for help (perhaps on how to help them). heh.

So, you never know... Reality is often stranger than fiction...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back