trying to make freinds on facebook by lying to people using model to make image

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, honestly, if you act on there anything how you act here, I understand why people tend not to like you. I don't mean to be mean, but, you're insufferable.

One real friend is far better than 500 Facebook friends.

Just be yourself, and someone will like you for who you are.

Instead of lying and then maybe one day the lie failing and tripping up.

Be yourself.

Wow...
One question... why did the guy UNblock you 5 times? To block you again? Cuz honestly, I'd block you and you'd stay blocked forever. Seriously, you go on and on about the same thing over and over again and don't listen to anything anyone tries to tell you.
And exactly how do you expect anyone to give a **** about you when you can even give them the real you, but if this is the real you.... You're kinda... um... as Nilla said "insufferable."

he never unblocked me i made new profile and added about 5 times each time he blocked me and never gave me chance.
he hates me that much he really does hate me awful lot

If I was you I'd just move on. If he's blocked you he's not worth it, just on with your life and you will soon meet someone nice.

Miss Demeanour said:
If I was you I'd just move on. If he's blocked you he's not worth it, just on with your life and you will soon meet someone nice.

bascly telling me i am not worth knowing .that he doesn't just delete me he blocks me.but this time i did nothing to him at all.he made nice comment in my facebook few minutes he blocks me .huh

now does that sound right to you we were getting on well chatting and every thing next thing i know block for no reason no arguments no spitefulness nothing just decide block for hell of it .we were messing and so on nothing serious i even try to help with his project that was 2 days ago
2 days later he blocks me

You need to stop. You sound like a psycho. I suggest you get off this forum, take a deep breath and consult your nearest psychiatrist. Do you realize you are just repeating yourself over and over again?

Probably you are gonna reply by repeating the same story again anyway. My only conclusion is that either you are deluded or is a self-aware troll taking a piss at us because you have no life.

Sorry. We tried to help.

unlucky in life said:
its not me who needs help its him

SERIOUSLY????
Maybe he's just not as dumb as you think he is and he KNOWS it's you.
Sorry, but I agree with applepear, you DO sound a bit like a pyscho stalker.

He doesn't need help. He's doing a positive thing and protecting himself.

PurpleDays said:
He doesn't need help. He's doing a positive thing and protecting himself.

what about 620 friends am i the only problem .so why he not deleting and blocking them no way hell can some one 620 people very well

Stop stalking him... seriously, it's called harassment. Ain't none of your **** business why it does what he does. Perhaps he KNOWS IT IS YOU. Not everyone is stupid, ya know.

Callie said:
Stop stalking him... seriously, it's called harassment. Ain't none of your **** business why it does what he does. Perhaps he KNOWS IT IS YOU. Not everyone is stupid, ya know.

look if i want YOUR HELP! i ,ll ask for it !

Kinda did already when you posted on a PUBLIC forum. M'kay?
And I ain't giving you help, I'm telling you you need to stop harassing people before you get in trouble for it.

unlucky in life said:
its not me who needs help its him

Really now? That's a guy. Who is blocking you for lying about yourself.

Let go of him and move on, or you will be stuck in a hole where you will die an emotional death.

And facebook is the worst place to go searching for relationships and even friends.

well the personality he chatting was mine and photo wasn't so he had no right to block me .just because he has option

unlucky in life said:
well the personality he chatting was mine and photo wasn't so he had no right to block me .just because he has option

He has EVERY right to block you. I seriously doubt he's as stupid as you seem to think he should be. Not hard to figure out the same person keeps talking to you after they've blocked you 5 times already.
Seriously, I hope he reports you for harassment and spam, cuz that is EXACTLY what you are doing.
Sorry, but NO ONE is gonna like you if you harass them and don't even give them your REAL self.

If I was this guy and read all your insane forums posts one day, you can betcha I would delete my Facebook, cut off all contact, move to Alaska, and just hide there for a few years. Because you sound like a crazy person.

Unlucky, you're showing signs of dangerously obsessive behavior. You have no right to anyone's time, no more than the 70 year old has a right to your time. Get help now, if you honestly think that is normal behavior. You need a trained psychiatrist, not us, and possibly some time in a controlled, focused environment.

Is this person for real or just desperate? Having reading through all the threads it seems this person isn't listening to what is being said and goes over and over the same thing. I think it must be just an attention thing or some serious mental issues.

Latest posts

Back