trying to make freinds on facebook by lying to people using model to make image

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rolo said:
unlucky in life said:
i don't know why he blocked me i did nothing to him.i don't understand and no reason too.we getting on so well
he even comment on stuff then sudden blocked me with out word i don't know what happened.
i don't understand what happen it doesn't make sence

how could he have known all sudden get rid for no reason i don't understand i just don't understand
i gave no reason to block me no reason all i was week just a week.i am really upset and confused he never going forgive me or give me 2ns chance
we were getting on well. i just don't understand.

I hate to say it but maybe you will never ever get a reason for him doing this. I doubt you will get a second chance with him, its a lost cause. People do this all the time.
Just move on, there is no point dwelling on this.

thanks that very cheery of you.any more depressing things you need to say

unlucky in life said:
Rolo said:
unlucky in life said:
i don't know why he blocked me i did nothing to him.i don't understand and no reason too.we getting on so well
he even comment on stuff then sudden blocked me with out word i don't know what happened.
i don't understand what happen it doesn't make sence

how could he have known all sudden get rid for no reason i don't understand i just don't understand
i gave no reason to block me no reason all i was week just a week.i am really upset and confused he never going forgive me or give me 2ns chance
we were getting on well. i just don't understand.

I hate to say it but maybe you will never ever get a reason for him doing this. I doubt you will get a second chance with him, its a lost cause. People do this all the time.
Just move on, there is no point dwelling on this.

Im not trying to sound mean by saying that- I was just wanting to say that somtimes, people do things that are unexpected and are impossible to find a reason for it. I think this could be one of them. He has stopped talking and deleted you, You cant do anything about that really- its not your fault.

Your best bet is to try find some other people that are worth talking to rather than trying to get back intouch with a guy that has blatantly been rude to you.

unlucky in life said:

If you think that rejection by facebook is that horrible, then you really are a child. The world owes you nothing, least of all happiness, and maybe its your father's fault, but whining and complaining about it changes nothing. The world does not care. Improve yourself and make yourself a 'better catch', or just give up. At this point, I don't care either.

IgnoredOne said:
Aaron Burr saved America from the evil Hamiltons.

Thank goodness for wikipedia. They don't teach American history in the UK and I've never seen American History X because I haven't watched the first 9. I think I see what you're trying to say, and I think you're going along with what I was saying by making an equally absurd comment, but wikipedia may have lied to me. ;)

jean-vic said:
Thank goodness for wikipedia. They don't teach American history in the UK and I've never seen American History X because I haven't watched the first 9. I think I see what you're trying to say, and I think you're going along with what I was saying by making an equally absurd comment, but wikipedia may have lied to me. ;)

More or two. Two dead men had a duel. Alas, I posted it before I saw your note about swords!

unlucky in life said:
why would some one hate another person for nothing.like he did me

Well, to be frank, you're irritated the hell out of him and by now, us. You seem to think that you're 'worth knowing.' Guess what? Until you express value in a meaningful way, you're NOT worth knowing. Trying to force someone to 'know' you is stupid.

You haven't bothered to 'know' us, even, you just keep griping. Do you know what my career is? Do you know whether Callie has children? Do you know if VanillaCream is American or English?

You don't even bother to get to to know /us/, people who ARE communicating with you, and you believe that you're somehow entitled to good treatment from individuals who are clearly, at least more than a bit snotty.

You're insane and your issues have little to do with looks at this point. Frankly, you could be like my perfect girl in my mind at the moment(small, petite, with brunette hair and thin legs and a great dancer) and if she had your personality, I'll get as far away as her as possible. I would NOT want to know you.

please don't say he "hates" you. That's a ridiculous statement.

He doesn't -hate- you, he feels nothing for you.

Hate is a powerful thing, it ruins lives, causes agony and is the ugliest thing imaginable.

He didn't do anything to you. Get over it.

he feels nothing for no body it seems .he does hate me he said so.he said did not want to do with me he called cougar and jerk .
he told go away make friends my own age.i'll to know why.he did some thing he insulted me he degraded and demoralize me

Then he's clearly a useless waste of space and you're better off without him.

Move on.

unlucky in life said:
IgnoredOne said:
And I thought I was bad about obsessive stalking...

i just can't win him i just can't he didn''t even give me chance not even a week

He's from argentine for christ's sake. Go obsess over a guy in your hemisphere,at the very least!

PurpleDays said:
Then he's clearly a useless waste of space and you're better off without him.

Move on.

you right he lyer and waste of space and he all he give poor mouth and he player too.he complained no girl would bother with him ,i have seen him in few photos he is with difference woman in every photo with his arms around her. all different women. he player who lets on he isn't .
he not nice guy and player as well.he lied about girls having no interstsed in him he is lyer .i lied but he complete lyer and faker

HE NOT GENUINE GUY I SEE NOW FROM SOME OF HIS PHOTO ,HE WITH DIFFERENT GIRLS ALL TIME IN DIFFERENT CLUBS AND PUB EVERY DIFFERENT LOCATION AROUND THE WORLD.i am do nice ******* like that who nothing more then player who comes on any good looking female that moves and interested him.
i got update from new friend what he doing it wasn't saying his prayers.

sorry lads i neven .i am worth it and he not he 2 bit player.he had around plenty of girls by the looks of it. let on innocent guy not
you right he waste of space , now i think i am too nice for guy who plays games people heads and he doesn't like me any way

I’ve found this with the web. Though I haven’t used a fake picture. When I had profiles in 2 years no one spoke to me. The last time I had a profile on a site and I messaged someone the response was “F*** off I don’t do ugly”.

So I don’t bother. And I get so bored. There is not a whole lot to do on the internet besides talk to people. When you have no one to talk to and there is nothing on TV what the hell are you meant to do.

As I have said before I think this is fairly recent development and people are getting meaner by the day. When Myspace first started people used to talk to me. But then the concept of that site revolved around your interests and the page was fully customizable, so it was very easy to make “your site” attractive enough for people to want to read and find they had something in common with you (generally music).

Then facebook came along, I was all uniform, did not require anything interesting about you other than your picture.

People are meaner. The internet is that means concentrated, it’s easier to be mean spirited via a screen. It easier to be fake too. Conversation is dying out. I do hope that solar wind hat is meant to wipe out all our technology happens. Something needs to happen to press the reset button on humanity.

unlucky in life said:
it didn't work he saw through it yet again for the 6th time

you should just leave this poor guy alone. Find someone else who might otherwise like to become your friend. Not everyone is going to be everyone's friend.

unlucky in life said:
it didn't work he saw through it yet again for the 6th time

Seriously???? OMFG, you just don't get it do you? He isn't ******* stupid and YOU aren't fooling him, he KNOWS it is you.
GIVE IT UP AND GET SOME HELP. seriously, do it now....

Latest posts

Back