TV Show's you love...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
Everwood
Everybody Loves Raymond
Roseanne

I forgot about these especially Everwood :).

Monk

I saw an episode of these and really enjoyed it, but think it was on in the middle of the night and not been up since lol.

I have been enjoy Hart of Dixie as well.

My list:

Charmed
Revenge
Castle
Criminal Minds
Bones
Gilmore Girls
Simpsons
Tatort

Those mainly, but i also like CSI NY, Grey's Anatomy, White Collar, Big Bang Theory, etc.

Hmm, let's see... Series I've watched:

- The O.C.
- Lost
- Prison Break
- The X-Files
- House
- Friends
- Joey
- Desperate Housewives
- One Three Hill
- The Fresh Prince
- Everwood
- Revenge
- Dexter

Right now I'm watching Devious Maids and Breaking Bad.

I actually like series a lot more than films these days. They really give the viewer a chance to get to know the characters and be much more involved. Plus their lenght, around 40 mins, is ideal for me.

Breaking Bad
Dexter
Ray Donovan
Community
Modern Family

That's about all I watch these days.

I used to love Everybody Loves Raymond and King of Queens.

I know, sometime, that I need to join the bandwagon and watch Game of Thrones and the Walking Dead.

Well for someone who has not had a T.V. for years, I do actually like some shows, I just never get to watch them.

Mythbusters
M.A.S.H.
Forensic Files
Dexter
Scrubs
Murder She Wrote
Golden Girls (I stayed at a friends house for a few months, she had the box sets to both MSW and GG I got hooked)
Waiting for God (BBC show)
Nature
Gordon Ramsey's the F Word

I just discovered Fringe and I'm in love! I even got my sister to watch it with me so now this is our new show to watch on netflix together. Yay! :D

niave said:
I just discovered Fringe and I'm in love! I even got my sister to watch it with me so now this is our new show to watch on netflix together. Yay! :D

Fringe is a awesome show, I can't wait til season 5 hits Netflix.

I just started watching Falling Skies. Not bad so far.

I quite like Tipping Point. I wish they wouldn't choose slot one so often for the last part though, as the big counter always falls to the right and the small ones always roll to the left! You'd think the contestants would have spotted that by now.

Latest posts

Back